Reviews for Group Therapy
Nina chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Thanx Gabs - you always make me laugh.
Milou chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Hey! How come I never knew there was a part 3 to this? lol Probably because I dont belong here! Nice one and i sure hope that one day your insane mind will remember to write more about this lmao
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
..by far the weirdest story ever. *grin* but in a good way. I especially love the ending. Even if this story is WAY out of character..Coolio.
alecsgrl chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
lol! And suddenly, I want some skittles.
Demon chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Whooo! Great fic. How'd you know that I was chasing a nurse w/ a sword? lol. Keep 'em coming, cuz despite what some people may think, your fics are great!
Gabs yup. that Gabs chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I just wanted to reply to the lovely review from God, and I decided to do it here since Im not planning to add anymore to this, at least not anytime soon. At any rate, I do so feel honored- my story ranks a review from God! Whoo! Yeah, ok pal. But, seeing as you are the only person who has told me to stop writing, I think I shall disregard your advice. I appreciate it anyway. And dont worry- im not catholic. Actually, im very much atheist. But thanks anyway, for giving me a good laugh.

Gabs

PS- thanks to everyone else who reviewd my story, whether you liked it or not. I really (seriously now) appreciated all of those.
God chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
That was so F***ing retarded! Do us all a favor and don't write anymore. Oh, and if you're catholic, please convert to another religion.
lonestar6 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
lol I just saw stigmata so I decided to look at the fanfics... it is a good movie... are you Catholic? trust me if you arnt... dont do it! just say no!( although skittles are hunky dori) meow
Milou chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Hey Gabs,

I dont belong here! Please let me out but keep on writing lol... I just love your stories and you can use me as a character whenever you want to sister!
Lily Lavender chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
you know the first time i read this i drooled so much over the concept of downing a few baggs of skittles tat i fried my keyboard!ok, slight exaggeration, but i was all pumped for skittles and had no access to any...*sob* maybe i should sign up for one of those addict classes of yours. i'm not sure how far you could go with another story, but i still think this is cute...so whatever the out come, milk it baby...just milk it...
veijukka chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Cute...definitely cute. One thing I thought the movie could have used was a little more humor. OOC or not, this was a pleasant change.
Lunarox chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Hi,

That was a very different but funny story. I do think you should write more. Great job by the way.
don chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
hehehe.. funny
Abyss22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I have only one questio for the Catholic church; Is it wrong to root for the Devil?
nun chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
very funny. woundering if you could write one that was about the ending of movie and what might have happened after.