Reviews for Homophobic
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Awesome Degrassi story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

Tala
totalgleek479 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
great story, update soon
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
u should continue
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Yay! I like it! It's very well thought out. Very dramatic.
poptarts-and-pepsi chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
please update. This is the first degrassi fanfiction i have read and i love it. i absolutely love the pairing.
Sirius15894 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wonderful! I applaud! *Applauds*
AdamosLilCowgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh, this is good! Post it like a post-it note, now! lol. That's sorta funny-Dylan forgeting to brush his teeth! lol. Please post soon!
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
*tear* I don't see anymore chapters! *breaks down into tears* I want more. Pweeze?
Kait chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
please update soon. i really like this story and want to read more and soon if possible. i really love this story.
ISC chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
*blinks at the rather long chapter* Is this a multi chapter story? Cause you have breaks and such at the end of each er... 'section' and then you skip ahead anyway... *raises eyebrow* M'kay... _ Anyway, this is pretty good. I love Dyllan and Marco, they're so cute. _
britneyh8r chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Sparco friendship's always fun in the "Spinner's so obviously into Marco but will never admit it lest everyone find out he's gay and Marco's so obviously into Spinner but he'll never admit it lest he risk their friendship because Spinner's supposedly straight." complex. Also expect a lot of Parco friendship and Spylan friendship as the other Michalchuk helps Darco through the realities of rape.