Reviews for Lady of Song and Silence
DeborahBee chapter 2 . 1/16
I love where this is going.
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 1/11
This is a very promising story that I hope you update soon! Well, sooner than your last one. :) Waiting for more!

CT.
zoestar1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
please more this is so good, i hope you update soon
is this a buffy/legolas pairing?
chibi-no-baka chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This is amazing! Please continue!
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
ha ha ha ha ha I love the beginning the end of the chapter really gave me a laugh. I am looking forward to Legolas meeting her again. hope he can eventually convince her to come in and give Elvin society a chance. Looking forward to more.
NyxxNoxx chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
woohoo a second chapter :D chibi Legolas is adorable. poor Buffy... bad scoobies I hope she never returns the PTB are butt-munchers
Rubel chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Cool. Glad to see an update. Thanks for the nice reading.
AstroKitty chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
9 years. I thought this fic was abandoned! But well, I'm not holding any hope it'll ever be finished. Thanks for updating, but I think I'll keep thinking of this fic as "good, but forever unfinished" like I did previously.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
More please?
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I like this story idea. I have to say though, I do not consider myself extremely knowledgable about the History of Middle-Earth, however if it has only been "a few decades" and not centuries that past after the war where Isildur failed, wouldn't Mirkwood still be called Eryn Lashalen with Legolas still an elfling and his mother alive? But again, I am speaking under correction.

Also, you could use whatever fits with your story, of course. :)

You made me curious enough go want to read more. It's a pity you might not work on this for some time.

Thanks for this, I look forward to read the rest. Enjoy the new year. ;)
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
are you ever going to continue this? I think it is an excellent beginning and unique too. wishing you would.
tianaprice184 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
please continue with this story
RiverTheKittyKat chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Id just like to say that this is a really good story and I was wondering if there were going to be anymore chapter? :)
Isilwen chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I would definitely love to read more of this story. So unique and full of potential. Update please?
guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It is sad that you are not continuing this, cos its such a unique spin on the buffy goes to ME. I can see the powers doing something like this if what they said about buffy's power growing is true, but they probably said she would go dark to get rid of her so she wouldnt be able to challenge the powers and stop their cruel games. I always thought the only reason they picked angel for a champion was because his guilt made him easy to manipulate and they could dangle prizes out of his reach to keep him jumping for them, like buffy and the shanshu prophecy.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »