Reviews for Lady of Song and Silence
Hope you continue this!

Gemini
dianm chapter 2 . 4/28
Sweet story...
Also interesting. No fellowship of the ring. Quite refreshing.
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 4/6
Huh. is it just me or has this been rewritten? I seem to remember there being a few more chapters rhan this but it was a long time ago the last time I read this so...
sweetylover123 chapter 2 . 3/23
Please update this is awesome!
DeborahBee chapter 2 . 1/16
I love where this is going.
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 1/11
This is a very promising story that I hope you update soon! Well, sooner than your last one. :) Waiting for more!

CT.
zoestar1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
please more this is so good, i hope you update soon
is this a buffy/legolas pairing?
chibi-no-baka chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This is amazing! Please continue!
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
ha ha ha ha ha I love the beginning the end of the chapter really gave me a laugh. I am looking forward to Legolas meeting her again. hope he can eventually convince her to come in and give Elvin society a chance. Looking forward to more.
NyxxNoxx chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
woohoo a second chapter :D chibi Legolas is adorable. poor Buffy... bad scoobies I hope she never returns the PTB are butt-munchers
Rubel chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Cool. Glad to see an update. Thanks for the nice reading.
AstroKitty chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
9 years. I thought this fic was abandoned! But well, I'm not holding any hope it'll ever be finished. Thanks for updating, but I think I'll keep thinking of this fic as "good, but forever unfinished" like I did previously.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
More please?
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I like this story idea. I have to say though, I do not consider myself extremely knowledgable about the History of Middle-Earth, however if it has only been "a few decades" and not centuries that past after the war where Isildur failed, wouldn't Mirkwood still be called Eryn Lashalen with Legolas still an elfling and his mother alive? But again, I am speaking under correction.

Also, you could use whatever fits with your story, of course. :)

You made me curious enough go want to read more. It's a pity you might not work on this for some time.

Thanks for this, I look forward to read the rest. Enjoy the new year. ;)
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
are you ever going to continue this? I think it is an excellent beginning and unique too. wishing you would.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »