Reviews for Masks and Shadows
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 4/27
*blink* either this is link no miko's writing, or you have a handicap when it comes to "current" canon generation...? I will continue this, once I have exhausted the other fics you have here~
lambtastic chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
I feel super bias towards Naruto. I find Harry, Hermione, and Ron really annoying. Especially Harry. He need to take a chill pill and stop being in the way. Is that too harsh? Lol please continue soon!
lumutness chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
funny thing is, the most -well, the only- western-looking of the four is probably know the least English. Talk about ironic.

I realized that both of you wrote this in 2005, and the last chapter updated in 2009, so this might be more AU than you tought. *grimaces* ...Neji is alive, for instance. Not that I'm complaining. In the future chapters, maybe, probably, there will be more things that won't sit well with me, but I'll try my best to look at the silver lining of the cloudy sky. this is AU, anyway.

Hmm, ANBU Naruto is kinda hard to characterize(?), y'know. So many writer wrote about him and none sit well with my liking. I wonder how you two might plan that out. I hope I will like your Naruto. At least, with Hinata here, you practically screamed: NaruHina! *chuckles*

Shikamaru in ANBU is both surprising and not. Well, he seems he type to easily descend into shadow (if you know what I mean), but he's not the type who wants to. Without coercion or something. (...or it's just me remember how scary he can be in this particular other fanfic where he joined ANBU, too.)

I can't promise I'll write a review again for the next (or lastest) chapters, so I write it here. Well, I found this fanfic several times in the past and skipped it several times because the -usually- awkward mail from Dumbledore. turns out you haven't read any xovers. and turns out that it's not as awkward as the others. Nice first chapter, even. Hmm. Just, if I like this story enough, maybe I will review again. maybe.
Noip13 chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
…I really wish Dumbledore making a ninja that only kind of spoke English, had never even heard of Divination, and was actually on a secret ninja a Divination professor was more out of character.
CloudCarnivore chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Can wait fr te next chapter! _
NeedsAMuteButton chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
This is absolutely BRILLIANT!
yamiduke13 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
This story has been fantastic so far. I think you have done a awesome job with it and I look forward to more. I love the way you have written the interactions between all the different characters and the conflict of the two different cultures meeting is amazing.
werekat chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Looking forward to eventual updates :)
juther chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
.-. The golden trio are kinda irritating me with their desire to help- coz I know that it's good itentions, but they're meaning more troubblleeeee
Tinnis chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Love this story! Hope you haven't abandoned it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
A bit surprised that Sasuke appeared...

I still think Harry and the co is sooo foolish tried to help Naruto-tachi!

And i wanted to curse both Malfoy and Snape!

Aarrgghh...! Annoying!

But nice fic... ;)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
This story is just awesome! I love it! Your grammar is perfect, none of your characters are OOC even the slightest bit and the plot is gripping and edge-of-seatish. Fantastic!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Lol! Neji teaching divination! "It is your fate that you should drink this tea." XD
Hidari chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This was interesting to read. Kudos to you. Let me see if I can put my main complaint into words - you spent so much time building up the powerful ninja only to take them down again so easily. Honestly, based on what the ninja are in canon and based on how you built them up in the previous several chapters, Neji or any of the ANBU for that matter, shouldn't fall victim to a childish brawl. Epic fail. Very anti-climactic.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Ah, Sasuke DID show up! This story is really well done, and I very much enjoyed reading it! I hope someday you'll get the chance to finish it.