Reviews for Masks and Shadows
Noip13 chapter 2 . 4/8
…I really wish Dumbledore making a ninja that only kind of spoke English, had never even heard of Divination, and was actually on a secret ninja a Divination professor was more out of character.
CloudCarnivore chapter 10 . 3/22
Can wait fr te next chapter! _
NeedsAMuteButton chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
This is absolutely BRILLIANT!
yamiduke13 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
This story has been fantastic so far. I think you have done a awesome job with it and I look forward to more. I love the way you have written the interactions between all the different characters and the conflict of the two different cultures meeting is amazing.
werekat chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Looking forward to eventual updates :)
juther chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
.-. The golden trio are kinda irritating me with their desire to help- coz I know that it's good itentions, but they're meaning more troubblleeeee
Tinnis chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Love this story! Hope you haven't abandoned it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
A bit surprised that Sasuke appeared...

I still think Harry and the co is sooo foolish tried to help Naruto-tachi!

And i wanted to curse both Malfoy and Snape!

Aarrgghh...! Annoying!

But nice fic... ;)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
This story is just awesome! I love it! Your grammar is perfect, none of your characters are OOC even the slightest bit and the plot is gripping and edge-of-seatish. Fantastic!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Lol! Neji teaching divination! "It is your fate that you should drink this tea." XD
Hidari chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This was interesting to read. Kudos to you. Let me see if I can put my main complaint into words - you spent so much time building up the powerful ninja only to take them down again so easily. Honestly, based on what the ninja are in canon and based on how you built them up in the previous several chapters, Neji or any of the ANBU for that matter, shouldn't fall victim to a childish brawl. Epic fail. Very anti-climactic.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Ah, Sasuke DID show up! This story is really well done, and I very much enjoyed reading it! I hope someday you'll get the chance to finish it.
kaori and yoshi chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
hyuuu...its been many years...when will there be more? i'm excited and ready to read more! -
lalstice chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UPDATING THIS FIC!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Malfoy. I shall punish you for harming Neji...