Reviews for A Dragon's Treasure
dutchgirl23 chapter 17 . 4/30
Dear Heroine of the Valley,
First of all Your story is really amazing!
I absolutly like the idea of Narcissa and Lucius having another baby then Draco. Not to tease him but you know, Draco would be a good brother we all know that right? Also to see what a girl would add to the malfoy family. It's sad that Lucius has to go to Azkaban for 3 months, that he can't be there for gemma and draco too. Draco's honestly is hilarious. I hope he'll be able to connect with Gemma and be her big brother. Narcissa as a protective mother? She already was.. we know that but with a girl just adds the topping on the cake. You really should continue this story, I would kill for writing skills like you have. I'm really curious how her future will be. draco's just 16/15? When gemma attends hogwarts she'll be 11 and draco will be 26/27? That's a big age difference isn't it? Ah well, we'll see how that works out. You're story is funny, sad, and has some action. It's a shame gemma's still so tiny and not able to talk. LOL. Now I'm rambling. SO you really should update this story, I'm in love with it and yea you should update :)

Love,
Lisa
dutchgirl23 chapter 1 . 4/30
So ehm. *Cough* that was ehm. Weird? What the hell did I just read? LOL. Foreplay disarming battles? Oh why the hell not.
Toraach chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
It's great. Their visit in Azkaban. But also all things what may be in the future.

I found Astoria as cute and good girl, diffrent from Pancy, or her arrogant sister.

I really wish you would write next chapters. Because your story is one of the best I have ever read.
Toraach chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
I don't know why but I started to dislike a new teacher.

Draco and his luck :D with a baby sister came to the DoM.
Toraach chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
Your version is better than Rowling's. Also I apreciate that some one is alive and he knows about a locket.

Poor Lucius :(
Toraach chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
An interesting plan of Lucius. I see his point. But the most important is what Cissa will do. She learnt a value information.
Toraach chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
I like growing tensions in triangle Draco, Astoria, Pansy. Draco doesn't see anything, but the girls are on a war and could kill for his atentions :)

Also father and son relations very well shown in this chapter. You make the best and the most interesting creation of Draco, I've ever seen.
Toraach chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
Bella's return, so interesting :) she is crazy.

An interesting thing about Draco finding about Potter's lessons with Snape.
Toraach chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
The conversation with Bella is well-written, I can feel her madness, but still I she in her some last pieces of humanity, that she had told Narcissa to return to her daughter, because she needed her.

Also I apreciatte Cissa's steps to reconciliate with Andromeda, as a letter from the previous chapter.

Party and an introduction of Astoria is also good.
Toraach chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Hello.

This is great. Wonderful are students reactions on testrals.

But the best in my opinnion is how you can add depth for backrounds characters like Notts. Theo in your story is the best his portrait I've ever seen, he has personality and own life. Draco who has strugles with acepting a little sister is also very interesting. I appreciate also Narcissa in your story, and her relations with sisters.
Toraach chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Hello. I have to say that your idea with Harry and an apology letter is great. I have never seen something more humilating for Harry than he had to read in the front of all class so self-critical letter, he would be a target of jokes after that :D Great!
Toraach chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Your story is great, I like plots, characters. :) Nice twist with the minister on the graveyard :)

Also I like how you told us a story from Draco's point.
Lorenoide2000 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Ooouuh that was so good! Next chapter!
dragolove chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
I love your story. Update soon please
Woemcat chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
this is an okay story. however, the characters are way out of character and i doubt lucius and narcissa would be so obvious about sex. being purebloods and having certain standards, they'd be more discreet.