Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes meet Foxtrot
Tanja the Bat chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
Not a bad idea, although I think that the story was a little bit rushed
The Kartoon King chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I have to agree: the characters are pretty much out of character. It especialy bugs me that you had Hobbes agree to time traveling. EVERYONE WHO IS A CALVIN AND HOBBES FAN NOWS THAT HOBBES DOESNT LIKE TIME TRAVEL! Although I do think the idea ( including the purple box)is good.
snough9 chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Well, that was...interesting. I like the idea and I love those comics. But you could have made it a bit longer. It rushed by to quickly.
Fooruman the Great chapter 8 . 10/17/2005
Hmm.. everyone's pretty out of character for all of it. Paige does nothing in character, Jason does about one thing in character, and Peter does a negative amount of things in character. Calvin does an in-character thing every once in a while, and Hobbes? No way.

Basically, the plot was mildly interesting. The characters were done in a way that was - lacking. In everything.

E-.
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Haha, funny!

ALL HAIL THE PURPLE BOX!
Arkya chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Update!
Kasha-Klee chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
This is a funny story and...the purple box will get you!
NOS mercenary chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
i think the story is good, but the way you tell it is a disgrace to all things calvin, hobbes, and foxtrot. go improve your writing skills, then rewrite this.
calvinhobbes1010 chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
What happens in the next chapter? I made that questing because of finding tha the sentence goes on.
trabodour chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
That was really funny
Jeffaplus chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Good concept and a very funny ending! Please continue soon! )
calvinhobbes1010 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
What is the name of the purple box? I'm so excited to see the next chapter, I could just die!