Reviews for Black, White, and Grey
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was really cute. Jack thinking about his state of good or evil... i have him do that in mine too... but well... that's hugely different so I won't even compare.

Anyway it was great how you made him question it all. Are you continuing this fic? It's a nice one-shot but it would definately be a nice beginning for an epic. Especially if you had Jack invite the good guys out for breakfast. That would be pretty cute.

Well I'll talk to ya later.

Lone
x-Ruki-x chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I found this through the Xiaolin Showdown guild on Gaia. Do you have any idea how DEAD that guild is? *shakes head*

Anyways, this is an AWESOME oneshot! I actually forgot that it was a oneshot for a second, 'specially the way it ends. Makes me make a smile-face...

I know it'll probably do no good, but I'll still ask that you go ahead and make this a chapter story, anyway. _
RandomShadow chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
That was emotional, to me anyway. I liked it
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
aww, bless jack! i like him! always felt sorry for the guy, probebly the only normal person on the show! by normal i mean, no magic and stuff, he (almost) keeps up with everyone from his own back.

mako
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was really cool. I seriously believe that's what goes through his mind each day. I like it a lot.
JIM TIME chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Oh, I loved this One Shot. Poor Jackie, goaded twords evil. I LOVE IT! *Pounces on author*
Objective Reviews chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This is a nice little one-shot here, I like the way you presented it.

Random Quote!

"People are always trying to do great things and in the process fail at the routine, wheras, if they simply did the routine correctly all the time, they would be great."-me.
BlazeDrgn chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Nice. You really captured Jack and how he felt about everything :) really liked it
Homie-A chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hello, name's Zita. You've likely never heard of me. I've been to your Dev Art gallery and the one thing that really sticks with me is that picture of Jack and Kimiko giving eachother little sidelong glances. I bookmarked it. I love just the mood of it and I like the way you drew the characters. Okay, I'm done talking about that. (I personally believe Jack has a little crush on her myself)

This was great. It's going on favorites. Now. (grins) Don't be shy about writing over here, just dive right in and we'll all give you a big welcome hug. This is a good one shot, I liked the way you got inside Jack's head believably. It makes me look at my stuff and strive to be better.

Hope you write more in this category, my eyes will be peeled!

-Your friendly neighbourhood White Wolf Zita
Cold-Creature chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Yay! I liked this story! It looks cool... I hope Jack does become good... Because he really isn't good at being evil... _

Anyway! Please up-date soon!

RG
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Very nice. Love the way you characterized Jack. Much much love!
Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was really good! You should write another XS fic!
undocumentedchicken chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wow.

Great characterization, great idea, great writing... this is just an all-around amazing story. I love it.
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Jack Spicer! I've only seen maybe...four episodes of Xiaolin Showdown, but Jack Spicer is awesome. I always root for him to win...stupid monks. Especially the American and the Mexican...Spaniard? What IS a Raymundo, anyway? I guess I always just assumed he was Mexican, but...what do I know? I've only seen four episodes. :)

The story was very nice, I've always loved your writing. I keep starting some of your Code Lyoko stories, but I never seem to finish them. I enjoyed the struggle Jack was having. I think he'd make a decent "good guy," but I certainly enjoy him being evil. I doubt he'd be great at either shtick, really. Excellence just isn't his thing. He's Jack Spicer, evil genious; not Jack Spicer, Master of Evil. Besides, if he was particularly good at what he did, I'm not sure I'd like him as much.

You know, I've always liked the way the little yellow dude said his name. What's his name? I never payed that much attention, I only know Jack, Kimiko, and Raymundo...cause Jack and Kimiko are awesome, and Raymundo has a funny name.

I sure am rambling a lot in this review...sorry about that. Anyway, I really liked the story. You should deffinitely write more for the XS Universe...and maybe I should start, I don't know, reading some of the XS fanfiction (this story is a first for me, too).
Technus chapter 1 . 6/11/2005