Reviews for Bookends
Andrea Marbry chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
You're NOT stuck in a rut! You're doing GREAT, as usual. It was horrific to see Jim's heroism rewarded with the ultimate betrayal, and I look forward to seeing an equally horrible fate befall Dread. Which may already have begun. Remember the saying, "Those whom the gods would destroy, they first drive mad?" I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Keep rockin', girl!
centrefuge chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
Please write more, if you don't I will hurt you. got it? write please? *kitten face* please? *baby face* write already.

c ya
Cat's Pajamas chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
*blinks* I really, REALLY liked this. I know, I sound suprised. I usually don't greatly enjoy backstories, or stories about characters I don't know too much about, but this... was actually really really good. I just read it be nice and now I love it! Whoa. Good job. Thank you. The twist of it all. *shakes her head in awe and walks out, leaving chocolate coins in her wake*
LanceGirl3031 chapter 2 . 4/10/2001
OH MAN! I love it. *hugz* As I told you before, very powerful ending...just leaves me with chills! *shiver*
Maxy Steel who's ISP is still being rather aku evil for those of you who don't know Japanese chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
I know I told you this the first time I read it but...I LOVED THIS! Everyone's in character...I love the mud-sledding thing. *giggles* Sounds just like Jim. *laughs again* Little hyper, so sue me. Can't wait to see more of this. *grins* You take care, and write! Catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Superb as usual Ellen. :)