Reviews for Grace
InvertedShadow24 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Noooo luffy :'((
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
"So what are you without him?"
"Less than all of me."

That made this fic, more than anything else for me. So beautiful and cruel. So very real. For all of them I'm sure.

Now, please, excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out.
monochromatiic-unicorn chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
You tore my heart out with a rusty bend spoon and I bled out on the floor. That's is what this story did to me. I feel so empty and sad. Beautiful just beautiful. Tragedy is some of the most poetic forms of writing. I love the way you transition from past and present. P.s. don't read this and listen to go the distance by Kurt Hugo Schneider. It just made of so much heartbreaking.
redluffs chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Im crying and this named after me omg this is too much fuckkkkkk
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Amazing. I have never read anything so sad and angsty and dark and enjoyed it this much. I had doubts about reading it..and it got kinda hard to continue when Luffy died...but for some reason I just couldn't stop. And I'm glad I didn't.

90th review...yay
Emily chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is probably the saddest fan fiction I've ever read. It's brilliant and really well written but so sad.
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
ROTFCMAO!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
HOLY FUCK. This made me sick to my stomach and actually made me cry, which is a HARD, HARD thing to do.

I commend you.

This was one of the most emotionally painful things I've ever read. HOLY SHIT. They didn't even find Luffy's freaking BODY, and Sanji died so SUDDENLY, and Robin died just like THAT... SHIT.

I love you. You are the best. Now, excuse me while I try to rid myself of this nausea. :)

(That's what you WANT a story to do, by the way. REALLY get at its leaders. And I'd say you've found a freaking WINNER.)
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Sad, violent, and well written.
utuki chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Omfg you did it. You just made my heart crumble to pieces. Not only did you have to kill off half the crew, but you forced my favorite one of them into depravity. Ohhhh terrible terrible you. Otherwise, this was a terrific fic. I love how you wrote it, making everything make sense in the end. And its so lyrical and flowing. Ugh sensei teach me how to write like thissssss. The grammar is perfectt tooooooooooo. And omg i had to go back to the beginning to read freaking smoking usopps part. I guess thats what you wanted your readers to do tho. And haha this fic is so old and youll probably never read this... Wow im late to a fandom.
I also liked words btw. The ending was very funny. Such perfect characterization!
readasifallbookswillburn chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*Looks down* Hey! YOU forgot Brook!... what of Franky? Did this happen, ahh sorry, this is before water7. Ace... *pout* Ace...
CMinuteByMinute chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I was pretty certain I was a tough cookie. Then I read this. Absolutely brilliant; I love the structure.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is very sad... im very very sorry, but even though the story is well written, i cannot bear to press the favorite button... just informing you that it isn't your fault. sorry.
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is an amazing short story!
latte petit mort chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this story had me literally bawling-and i don't cry easily. in fact, this is the fist time i've read anything on ff that has done this to me. i normally can't stand deathfics, but i've aways found your writing phenomenal so i decided to give this a chance. and i'm so, so glad i did.

this is my second time reading this-i wasn't coherent enough to write a review the first time. the fact that usopp took up smoking as a homage to sanji was brilliant, as well-the subtleties of their relationship have always interested me. and of course, and the way that you wrote robin's death was both beautiful and cruel-'robin tried to smile, but died before she could manage it'. the relationship between zoro and luffy was perfect (they're my otp) and the least line...oh god, it haunted me throughout the night. you are incredible.

much love,