Reviews for To Be On Time
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was cute. I don't think I have ever said that about a fan fiction story, not in my known memory anyway. The phrase itself was clever, think of it yourself, it was good. Keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth search result on Google).
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
adorable. I love it.
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Super cute! It was short and simple! It was amazing! I thought it was great!
bittersweet bliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Holy CRUD. What elementary/middle school did you go to? O_O Because the band teacher at my elementary school or middle school always said that! And everybody hated him! And holy crap, that is so scarily coincidental. _

BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY! :D It made me giggle. XD
SheWhoHasLostHerMind chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw! I love it! It is so cute... and I sound like a squealing fan girl...Ugh..Nevermind...But I do like this!
Brown Eyed Curiosity chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
So cute!

You did a lovely job, keep up the good work.
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hehe it's it like tradition to give a couple a clock? And I love the saying with it's confusingness :D
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Lol, cute idea. That's an awesome saying.
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
lol My band director has that bolded and underlined on the outside insides of each practice room.
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
"It was forty-six and thirty-nine seconds, dear." priceless, I think just for the hell of it I'm going to put a picture on my wall of Kakashi with a clock and "To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, and to be late is completely unacceptable." I love this story it was awesome.
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
lol this was cute
TokyoRockStar chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
lol, this is good! i could totally seet his happening to Kakashi and Sakura
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This was light-hearted, funny, very in character, and of course, beautifully written! Love your stories, awesome job, and at least you got something worthwhile from whoever "Evil-Band-Director-Person" is. )
Tai Lei chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow great story. I really liked it. The letter was really funny. I hope they don't keep all of those clocks :)
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
HAHAHA! I can only imagine what Tsunade's bet was! LOL! Great story! ;-)