Reviews for Reverse of Reverse
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ku ku ku ku ku *evil anime laughter*

This is great x'D Go on Bakura... Have sweet dreams... w

*Demyx and Zexion slowly turns their head towards me in a shaky manner with tear drops beside's their heads* ... Creepy much?!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
LOL, very nice one shot! :) It was funny. Lol. When I first ran my eyes over the first paragraph or so, I was all thinking "Hmm, this sounds like Yu Yu Hakusho" and I laughed when I found out I was right when Ryou said he was reading it. Lol, great one shot!
CrystalTwilight5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
At first it sounded familiar with the kid and all, but I couldn't quite place where it came from. But at the end where it explained it all, I understood. I love YuYu Hakusho too, so I am going to fave this because it included it! Pretty funny, and a good one-shot piece if it was only your first try
Briallyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Well well well…to be honest, I don’t know what I’m gonna say, but I figured it’s rude to just read and not review. Hmm…flames or praise? Good question. When I first read the description, I thought, “How can anyone kill off my favorite character and call it comedy?” But ya know…now I see… The story was pretty good. (Better than stories I’ve come up with, that I decided not to post after rereading them…heh…) I do like the idea, it’s good…but I thought you’d go into Bakura trying to drag Ryou off into Hell more. Then again, since it was just a dream…(Sorry to anyone who read the reviews before reading the story…) Interesting how you had Bakura repeat the incident…but if he’s died before, would it really bother him? (Or maybe it bothers him all the more because he didn’t enjoy the experience?) The ‘biggest and last mistake’ –-saving someone’s life is a mistake? Well, I suppose if you regret dying…
RainStormEyes chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
THATs not fair, your Yami is cool. ((HEY)) what? ((I can hear you)) oh. anyway I saw yo profile & the black dove touch is awesome!

Now about the story. ((RYOU HAS TO COME BACK!)) O.O ... ok, Oh & if you don't mind I'll be puking over here for the next 4 days thanks to the "happy days" in hell. ((I wonder what he did on thursday.)) NO YOU DON'T! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YU YU H. HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT! ((no you didn't)) shut up. Cool story!
XxKissing Spent Razor BladesxX chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Blitz:That was pretty fun!Who knew Bakura would go to hell?*everyone raises had*

Yami no Blitz:That was pretty funny,and A Very Marry RAmas is funny also.