Reviews for Black And White
Kwee chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Oh wow... I literally cannot think of a single thing to say in response to this other than "Wow"... Excellent, EXCELLENT writing, as usual, and real, geniunely brilliant insights into the character, as well as a brilliant analogy of life to a classic game. Simply marvelous. Another job more than well done. :)
Kurayami Kifuji chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Ingenious! Very very insightful. In other words: Fantastico!

This is has been one of the BEST fan fics I have ever read. Keep up the good work!

Can you please R&R my Max Steel fan fic "Top Secret"? Greatly appreciate it!

*Little Anya*
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Great character piece here! Nice to see Dread being driven crazy by what his arrogance won't let him understand. Follow up, please!
Cat's Pajamas chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Ooo... chess. Shades. Dread. Hmm... They all seem to work together. His thinking patterns in this are perfect. Awesome work. I wish I could sit still long enough to play chess. I know how, I just don't have the patience! Hmph. *places a chocolate bunny in the grass and watches it hop away before trotting off*
Centrefuge chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
cute. very well put together. I love the combination of chess and white and black. Then at the end grey? Loved it! write more write more write more write more write more! please? pretty please? with sugar on top? why are you reading this? write already! :-P
Flawed-Jade chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
This manages to fit Dread's brooding, calculating persona wonderfully and still weave in a new perspective. Nice work.
FM chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Perfect!
Maxy Steel who doesn't want to go though the horrors of signing in on her current ISP chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Ooooohh...I love this! Dread. Evil guy. Chess. Nice game. Too long for my attention span, though. Very nice story. Heh. I'm monotone. Well, just to say once more, I loved this! Catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
OOOOOOOoooooooooh. I love it I love it I love it! :)
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Ooooo... (Set that on repeat for a few minutes.) I like the thoughts and comparisons in this. Very nice.