Reviews for Without Peer
JustForAQusestion chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I was really enjoying it until the part where Pan had someone feeling up her ass... and her strategy was to just stand there and wait for it to stop.
Um. What? That is so unrealistice and sort of insulting. I mean she could just tell him to stop at least or make a scene. Just waiting for him to stop is so unrealistic a response to being molested it's actually sexist, and incredibly dumb. I mean what's her response to be being raped? "I will take until they get bored and stop?" I mean really? Also for 2 minutes and she did nothing? No wonder the guy didn't stop he probably thought she was fine with him foundling her ass since she JUST STOOD THERE AND DID NOTHING.
People don't just let other people sexually herass them and ignore them till they go away becuase in some cases that is what people consider consent! (even though I don't necessarily agree with that line of thought. Consent should be explicitly given in a clear manner)
Psy t r a n c e chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Ah, this story is amazing! It's so well-written, and maintains a steady flow. Please, please finish this story off, even if it's just one more chapter, I'd really like to know how it ends!

Thanks again!
mm chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Interesting couple. Pan and Piccolo? i would have never thought it.
pinkskull chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
I know this story is very old but could you please finish it. I will love to know how will Vegeta lose to Hercules/Satan.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
finish it dammit. lol, please?

pan kissing piccolo was kawaii
Chibi Muse-chan chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
I LOVE it! I almost had a heart attack when it looked like you were acctually going to do something with Pan's crush, you've been able to avoid OOC so far so it woulda sucked then... Oh well! I really do like it! PLE~ASE update? Soon?

_ -Sage.
African Uub chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
You should make this a pan/uub fiction bc this story is really good.
Volcanic chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Nice story I really liked it! Alot. It was really cute especally Pan liking Piccolo. And Pic reacted exactly the way anyone would have expected him too. I'm gonna check out more of your stories now I hope if you have some their as good as this one was
Bonzo the Fifth chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
This is quite excellent... It's been ages since I've seen a really good DBZ fic. Glad to see there are those who can still get the job done...

Keep up the good work... :-)
Marvinius chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Well i said it would be a good fight scene and it was.

The piccolo bit was a bit.. well unexpected, though his reaction to it was what i would expect from the namek.
tillallareone chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Great chaoter, love the two fight seens
Marvinius chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Wow. I am impressed with this. Very very nice writing with a lot of thought into it. The charecters make sense and the story flows well. Can't wait for the final couple of chapters. The fight promises to be brilliant.
d-chibi chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
good work keep it up
tillallareone chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Iam really liking this one. Hope to see an update soon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
ugh...whatever, ur as bad as GT was