Reviews for I'll Take it Shaken, Not Stirred
Sheelahdog chapter 2 . 10/18
Ok.. I know this was written a long time ago, but I still want to review and point out that I haven't read anything like this before. I like the mystery aspect and Lilly dating some other person...and meeting new and old faces. So far it's been fun.
Is there are reason Lexi says 'we' in reference to herseld
princess-j3ss chapter 24 . 6/7
Oh my god okay I know I promised flaily reviews as I got through this, and I kind of failed on that so I was going to just do a big one at the end. HOWEVER
HOLY SHIT MY JAW ACTUALLY DROPPED WHEN VOLDEMORT ARRIVED. THAT WAS SO INTENSE. I totally get that he would be difficult to write, but you did such a great job? I really read it in his voice, which is such a compliment.
This is insane, this has climaxed in the most intense way, I was kept on my toes for the entire fic, and I can't wait to read the final two chapters!
LOOOOVEJILY chapter 26 . 6/3
I KNOW THIS STORY HAS BEEN UP FOR A GAZILLION YEARS BUT I ONLY NOW DISCOVERED IT AND DOES LAST 9 LINES ARE ABSOLUTE PERFECTION AND MADE ME FEEL WARM INSIDE
Very dear jewels , i feel a little dizzy right now for I’ve been staring at my phone for at least three and half an hour since morning , following the lines of your story with great curiosity (and a great deal of absolute joy ) , only beacause I wasn’t able to control myself and not to think about your story the whole time . Merlin, i think I’m starting to have a headache too . Anyway , i loved the story ! It I absolutely love the way you write and love the way you didn’t intend to show james so love sick and love the way you picture lily such an amazing girl and how brave she is , and just love how deep your characters are and just love everything about you .i think I’m in love with you , dear .anyway ,please do the whole word , the whole hell , the heaven and everything a favor and keep writing
Amalalalala chapter 8 . 5/1
Hey Jewels,

I absolutely love your writing. I read the life and times before i read this, though, and I am having the hardest time liking this version of Lily. I find her grumpy, self-centered, mean, and offputting. She seems to complain nonstop. Nothing about this version of Lily feels canon, because above all, canon Lily was very kind. I'm just wondering...why did you decide to go down this path? I love love LOVED the life and times, and I have every intention of finishing ITISNS, but I'm not doing it as excitedly as when i read the other one lol.

Also i loved the characters in Life and Times more too. In ITISNS James is very serious. In L&T he is a lot of fun and craziness. In L&T Sirius is hilarious, with his wit. Here Sirius doesn't seem to have much of a memorable personality. In L&T I LOVED Marlene Price, Donna Shacklebolt, Mary Macdonald... And OMG i absolutely loved Alice in L&T, whereas here, again, I find her undefined. Eden and Lexi aren't as memorable (perhaps because its not in their POV, which of course is of no fault of your own). I'd love to hear a bit more about your thought process and what you felt while writing this vs while writing L&T. It's so interesting that the same author can have two completely unique view points on the events and people involved during the marauder generation.

Characters aside, the storyline is incredible. I love the forest scene, the inability for them to recall their memories...its fascinating stuff and you are a total genius :)
Ramya chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm not gonna tell you to go and live in a pickle jar 'coz your stories are simply brilliant. I like your recipe for this story. I hope you are really serious about those cookies now as I'm a grad student who's completely broke, too hungry and damn too tired to get up from my bed after finishing 6 assignments.
P.S: Your stories are fantastic.
princess-j3ss chapter 8 . 4/5
AH I WAS HOPING THAT SNAPE WOULD SHOW UP SOMETIME SOON!
God I am so enthralled, the premise of being attacked by Death Eaters their first night back at Hogwarts is so interesting and unique!
I'm not sure I love all the name calling from Lily and James, and his characterization, but hey, fics are so that you can explore character growth, right? Its tough with characters that are so barely in canon.
I can't wait to keep reading!
Goldfish chapter 26 . 3/27
Hi Jewels !
Just a message to tell you I absolutly positively adore your fanfic ! I was supposed to work tonight but I spent the last 6 hours reading your story. I really like the development of your characters and the story ! Thank you very much for sharing ! :)
princess-j3ss chapter 1 . 3/27
Okay, I know that this is years old, but I'm reading it and I just have to leave reviews along the way.
I absolutely love your tone as a writer, and I'm so excited to see a James that isn't just lovesick. All these characters have so much potential for depth that JKR didn't even tap into in the slightest, and I'm super excited to see where this goes!
I don't know if you'll ever read this or see it, but if you do, thank you for sharing this!
wohoo.. cheers man.. amazing story.. my mistake i read life and times before this one.. must say i like it more than this one.. still i love reading your writings.. you are love.. :)
P.S - I have no idea if you are a male or female.. jewels can be any of them
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 26 . 2/9
Best fanfiction ever! The ending was amazing and -lets be honest- I was fairly satisfied at having a real ending after The Life and Times lacked one!
Lots of love and thanks
Nour chapter 25 . 2/9
This is epic. This is just legendary. I love it. You made me hate you and then fall in love with this story! Thanks for writing it!
Scripturient16 chapter 26 . 1/27
Awesome! I love your plots..
Somebody chapter 1 . 1/10