Reviews for I'll Take it Shaken, Not Stirred
wohoo.. cheers man.. amazing story.. my mistake i read life and times before this one.. must say i like it more than this one.. still i love reading your writings.. you are love.. :)
P.S - I have no idea if you are a male or female.. jewels can be any of them
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 26 . 2/9
Best fanfiction ever! The ending was amazing and -lets be honest- I was fairly satisfied at having a real ending after The Life and Times lacked one!
Lots of love and thanks
Nour chapter 25 . 2/9
This is epic. This is just legendary. I love it. You made me hate you and then fall in love with this story! Thanks for writing it!
Scripturient16 chapter 26 . 1/27
Awesome! I love your plots..
Somebody chapter 1 . 1/10
Do I really get cookies? Oh and awesome book
potterhead-panther chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I’m sorry but I was reading the first chapter and I’m pretty sure there was a picture mentioned and one of the boys in it was James and it said that he had NEAT black hair. I would like to throw out there that James in fact does not have neat hair. But other than that, so far, so good!’
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
Oh god that bit with Eden broke my heart. Great story.
thebloggerwholived chapter 26 . 11/4/2017
One of the best fanfictiins EVER written. In some ways even better than Life and Times... Love it!
BupDoheny chapter 26 . 10/1/2017
I'm thrilled! This is the most amazing fanfic I have ever read! Beautifully written! Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/23/2017
This is the most amazing fanfic ever! The characters are so well developed, James and Lily are fun but not too artificial or sappy, and the plot twists were great. I love how this was a mystery/adventure/action story that had a real plot, and circumstances brought James and Lily together. You've really captured the characters personalities - there are very few fanfic writers who have a deep understanding of the Marauders and Lily. A must to read for sure!
Udle chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
I can see how this worked as a sort of warm up (though I know it stands alone) to The Life and Times. I really like how not every moment is overlaid with the characters' feelings about each other. For example, when Lilly realizes she was following James, you don't get bogged down in the possible symbolism of the act. Instead, you treat the moment as it would have been experienced: chaos with little time for thought or reflection
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
I know you probably aren't still looking for suggestions but I am a writer and I would honestly love of you would read my story. It is about Ariana Dumbledore. the title is Ariana:The Forgotten Dumbledore. I know you will probably never see this comment ever, but it was worth a try...
hi chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
at least u completed this
James' Girl chapter 26 . 7/28/2017
haley7747 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I am completely destroyed about Sam so I have come here to make myself feel better. So hopefully nothing will make me cry this early on. As always perfect chapter, very excited to see who this Eddie guy is.
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »