Reviews for I'll Take it Shaken, Not Stirred
midnightmxdness chapter 26 . 7/22
FINALLY
Paws chapter 26 . 7/13
I had to read this whole story to fill a hole that 'The life and times' needed to fill. I jut love your style of writing and I miss that. Everyone's busy, I totally get it but A new chapter on TLAT would be great
Catalin chapter 3 . 6/28
If you recall, you've heard from me before, I wrote a review in TLAT. I finished that, it was amazing, and decided to begin on ITISNS. I love them both. You've most likely heard this before, but please continue TLAT! I know you're busy and you probably don't have time, but if you could, please keep writing. I love your writing. Anyone who's read your writing, loves it. I'm not sure what's going on in your life, but if you're going through anything tough, I know you're strong enough to get through it. Your readers love you and support you in everything you do!
TLAT heartbroken chapter 26 . 6/28
OH MY GOD THE ENDING
Omg
Okay so like the whole mystery and stuff was great and plot twisty and the action scenes were well thought out and well written and the character development was flawless and so was the romance and the ending was perfect, it was like you were giving poor James and Lily some respite with a little fluffy nonsense it was just perfect. just perfect.
Kfet chapter 7 . 6/26
Not sure if you're still reading reviews on this or not... But it's fantastic!
Wintr chapter 4 . 6/23
Lily seemed a bit unreasonable to me. When James was apparating around the death eaters, he was taunting them, but I don't get how that would showing off, I mean, he was probably a little overconfident, but not showy. And he didn't lead them to the wrong bank, Lily didn't even know it was him until they got out of the water, she just followed him because he was ahead of her, didn't she? Anyway, that's just something that caught my attention, it probably doesn't matter. Besides that, I enjoyed this chapter a lot.
mrsmattlewis chapter 2 . 6/20
yum cookies(:)
mrsmattlewis chapter 1 . 6/20
yummy pickles i will live wirh you
Oooooh! Are we finally getting some Lily/James romance? Great writing, as always.
Honestly I just need some good Jily FEELZ right now! That's what I'm hoping for at least. I know the end of redial is arriving and also Marlene may die...?
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 26 . 4/16
Thank you! I've really enjoyed this story. :D You deserve a standing ovation for it.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 25 . 4/16
You always deliver on your chapters. :)
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 24 . 4/16
Terrific. There's not much else to say at this stage...
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 23 . 4/16
I'm glad you're loving the positive feedback-you deserve it!