Reviews for Oops, I Left Your Personality In My Other Pants
CrissKenobie-the-Numenorean chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Ha! This was hilarious! (Love it when the character and the author have arguments). The poetry was the best though I still think between the dog and the wolf is your best... I'll shall just have to read the the rest of your stories... Twist my arm... XD
mugglesque chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
You are a goddess amongst... Well, fanfiction writers (That I may include myself here). Perfectly done. I loathe to see people writing something out of character (though its mostly unavoidable).
So very well done!
Llennob chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Wow. This is the best thing ever.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
lol...I fully agree with Javert...i believe I'll look at your serious stuff now...I just found this as i was browsing...no one seems to be updating their stuff right now!
Corvid Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Yoikes! I must grumble a bit- It IS a fanfiction site- anyone can write anything they want- including slash. I am not a fan of ranking on others, simply because what they may write (from the heart?) is not especially what someone else would, or that their work would appear amatuerish and/or immature. That being said, I will admit in reading this, I smiled...I giggled- I laughed! Then I put a bag on my head in preparation to ask that you never read my stuff for fear of the obvious! I am starting to read more FF posts, and have made yours a priority, as you come highly recommended with good reason, I think. Cheers!
Aggravate.the.Axe chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
*wipes at eyes* That...was...that was beautiful! I'm going to go cry in a bucket of Oreo filling now.

*rambles and she walks away* Poor Javert, so misunderstood! With the sideburns and the hat! The hat! *slowly fading voice* In the musical he had a pony-tail, right? It was a pony-tail. Oh, the poetry! How ingenious!*comes back* Don't you just love the Teletubbies?

Javert: ...

Cosette: I 3 the Teletubbies!
Aggravate.the.Axe chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Hahahahahaha! I almost-ALMOST-that this was going to be about me. Sad day :C Haha, just kidding. I loved the 'whole' thing and Valjean's first dibs. Valjean deserves his bit of monkey sex, doesn't he? He's given so much and asks for so little!
Aggravate.the.Axe chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I have to admit-you are a genius. I especially loved the misspellings and Javert's back-talk (what a fresh mouth).
L'Ael-Inire chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
This is the greatest thing I've ever read. That's all.

- L'Ael
honourary weasley chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Oh my god.

If there is any kind of greater power out there, then the next time you feel compelled to randomly tell us your thoughts twice in the middle of a freaking sentence, YOU WON'T.
Mlle. Eponine chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Hmm, I have to say, one of the more bizarre parodies I've read. The best part was the way Javert kept interrupting, especially during the poem!
Kimmeth chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Finally, someone has saved Javert from the wrath of the Marie Suzette!

I congratulate you.
ponine-cosette chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
hah! I loved it! Brilliant!
LesMisFan chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
¡Me gusta este! Es muy divertido, continua por favor :)
Darth Gilthoron chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
I liked that, it's really a good parody of what people keep writing. Especially the responses were good.