Reviews for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Prodigal
Kel chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
Very well written. I cant fault anything, save for the interactions between Lal and Bastila seeming cheesey but I suppose thats just how it is. Honestly Im surprised this work hasnt recieved more attention. I have read published books with less creative stories.

Personally I dont like how different it all is from the game, but it has a charm of its own and I greatly respect your efforts. This is top notch stuff.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Love your story. Hope you pick it up again.
naryga chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Dang it. This is by far my davorite female revsn fanfic. Ends too soon! All the best ones fade away as the author really enters their stride. I like to think they get snatched up by big publishing houses and are famous authors now. Oh well.
Rming chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
This is such an incredible body of work. I've read all 16 chapters two times now, and I can keep coming back to it. Lal Sideen is one of my favorite characters of all time.
Ragecandy chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
God I love this story.
Ragecandy chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
I just discovered this story, and I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed it. There have been some really priceless moments. You have a knack for dialogue and humor. Also, I'm consistently impressed with how detailed your characters are, and the things you think of to flesh them out. For example, as far as I know you made up Juhani's references to the Moon Mother, and reading her say "by the Mother!" later, was just the perfect detail that makes her character seem like she has real life in her. The story is full of that. I also liked how you've changed specific events (and even a character) in order to make the story more believable and exciting. I actually like AyVee more than T3-M4, who was just an R2 ripoff anyway :).

I could write forever about all the things I've appreciated in this story, but suffice to say I am impressed, fascinated, and very happy that you've written so much of such a quality tale. I find myself liking it even more than the original KOTOR. In fact, I would happily trade all the canon Lucasarts introduced after KOTOR and KOTOR II and The Old Republic (especially the Old Republic) for more of this story. I hope you can return to this and share more of Lal Sideen's engrossing story.
caffacoffee chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is my favorite kotor fanfiction...I have enjoyed reading it every year since 2006. I first followed it at the old kotor fan fiction site before it went down, and was thrilled to discover it here and read additional chapters. I sincerely hope you continue your career at writing, if not kotor then something else, as you are very talented and are capable of making stories, characters, and locations seem very much alive and three-dimensional. Thank you for writing this story, as it has brought me joy.
guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
great for people that like long stories
GuardianXAngel chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
A great story, very detailed. I thoroughly enjoy reading this story and I look forward to the next chapter.
Darth Draconous chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Awesome so far, I just started reading. Just so you know, captains outrank commanders. "General" is more appropriate here. Though I'd give some advice!

Draconous
Silkwind chapter 19 . 11/12/2006
Very interesting story. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work
lacthryn18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
i think it's really sad that you have decided to leave this story unfinished. i thought that it was awesome. the writing is amazing and the characters have really developed their own distinct personalities that makes then unique. i hope that at some point you decide to continue.
lacthryn18 chapter 19 . 4/4/2006
i'm really sad that you haven't updated this story in so long, its awsome! i hope that at some point you decide to continue it as i think your great at writting this. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Elrona chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Absolutely fantastic! The characters are alive, the dialogues are bright and lively... The most fascinating story I've ever read. I love how you've changed the plot and characters of the original KOTOR, breathed new life into their actions. Eagerly waiting for more chapters!
JDRVJonas chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Greatest fic i ever read