Reviews for Faith, Hope and Cherishing
Absolutely beautiful. You captured that special feeling the show had. Thanks for sharing.
One of the most beautiful fanficitons I have read! Thanks!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
A story with a good lesson in family. However, as a loyal of "THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW", I got to wondering; what if OPIE didn't have such a homely-looking wife such as EUNICE as seen in "RETURN TO MAYBERRY", but instead was married to his former girlfriend MARY ALICE CARTER? At least, it's something to think about for now. Besides, I could never thoroughly picture ANDY spending twenty years up in CLEVELAND as a U.S. Postal Inspector at all. Although, picturing local mechanic GOOBER married to the waitress named FLORA, is quite easy. Plus, once he's gotten his discharge from the Marines, GOMER does return home, married to JAN BRADY, and with four sons, and a fifth on the way.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very good story.

What was Opie being punished for?

Wasn't Opie older in the relationship? On the show?
FeenyFan4ever chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This... this was incredible. Tender and perfect and _real_. Thank you...

I'm headed away to look for more of your stories.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Good story. I liked the entire story but mostly between Helen and Opie.
BonesGurl81 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Awww... what a beautiful story! You did an AMAZING job capturing the characters and the spirit of the show... A!
KT chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
It was good, but by the time Helen really came along into the story, Andy and Opie didn't really talk as much like that. So I think you made 'em sound kina stupid. Don'tcha think? it was good otherwise..
amieemb chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Beautiful story!
No One chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was such a sweet and well-told story. I have been watching a lot of "The Andy Griffith Show" on Tvland lately and I think you have the characters' voices down perfectly. Really nicely done. I really enjoyed it.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was beautiful.
J.W. Appel chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
It was a cool story but sadly, the show never achieved such depth. As an 18 year old boy, I'm possibly your youngest reviewer but I do watch the show a lot, if only to spend time with my grandparents.
Melchy chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That was lovely! It was better than an episode and I could see it clearly in my mind. I've never been a big Helen fan, but you actually made her real. I found myself now wondering where she is from, about her past life and history and that maybe she truly does love Andy. And you really hit the father/son relationship on the head. Just beautiful. Thanks, this made my day so much better.
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
So perfect. Just, so perfect. I hope you write more stories, because I will read them REGARDLESS of fandom.