Reviews for Here I Come Dog Star
skibblezing chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Your stories always make me happy, though they're sad. Tragedy.

Snaps for Iorek.
siggy19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
who cares if it's not conventional? sirius/harry rocks!
ManicPiranha23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hm...intersting...never thought of that pairing before*goes in search of others* lol. hehe. me say when reviewers flame, use them to roast marshmallows!_~ lol
Lady Larissa chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
You really should try to stop trying to explain away Sirius and Harry as if they are something embarassing that needs explaining.

Anyway...another drabble! I am pleased though that at least it has actual lines and somehow is a little longer than your embarassing excuses.

I don't know, I guess maybe I am being a little harsh but I just irks me when people who write sirry themselves are trying to explain it like it is something bad that needs explaining. I *only* read and write Harry/Sirius as a pairing, and actually there is plenty of fic for them to keep my happy. Unless you run around in the Harry/Ginny Harry/Hermione circles, there are plenty of people who like Harry/Sirius and it isn't THAT obscure of a pairing.

As for the drabble... I liked it. There isn't too much to comment on considering it's length, but I liked it.
alhena chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Its great. I love Harry/Sirius.

Bye
Delete Account Please chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very good!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
i really hope people don't mind the pairing. i myself am in the process of writing a fic with this pairing (i just posted the first chapter!), and if people react badly...yeah, anyway, great job, although you do realize that you just left the most evil wizard alive, right? lol, ur silly.
aither chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Sad but great. Ignore the flames - or just laugh at them!

It's been interesting to see how different authors have taken Harry's reaction to Siri's death to be. This is certainly a believable one - obviously not cannon but hey, that's what fiction is for. Do write more of this pairing if you can. There'd be some people out there who'd read and appreciate it.
Lykaios Nyx chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
It was a good fic, although I don't like how Harry gave up so easily. But it was good none the less.
MadamBlack chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
OK, I am going to do the exact opposite of flame you, I am going to praise you, I LOVE unconventional pairings, and HP/SB is my favorite of all! Do more of them!