Reviews for Results
JESSA chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
hey um ... i really like this story mostly cuz of the Woody and Jodan but the song was good 2! i like that song a lot!

o and thanx 4 riting a Woody and Jordan cuz i no ur kinda into Woody and Devan! (personal opinian of them 2geta: ew blah! yuk! icckie! ugh! gross! and hurl! but ur free 2 think wat u want! yes even if i dont agree i'll let u which is something i rarely feel the need 2 let people do but i guess u no i cant stop u and u did rite a Woody and Jordan fic!)

hey maybe u'll rite more!

i really hope so!

ur a really good riter even if u dont do more Woody and Jordan fics (yeah this is the only 1 of ya fics ive read coz i think the rest r Devan and Woody (c the above braketed section 4 my view on Devan and Woody 2getha!)

Luv yas all (u no u luv me 2!)

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

all ya'lls girl!

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

~ * JESSA! * ~

XoxOxO!

PS rite more Jordan and Woody!

oh and

I H8 DEVAN! i really do sorry if u care or something!

:) :) :D :D :P :P !
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Ek, so moving! Um... I don't know what to say... Well, except for the fact that I thought this was really, really well written. I think it was very different to most of the fics I've read because you don't really see those feelings from Woody very often. They were viable, though, and it was well characterized, so it worked very well. But it was all so sad! Jordan needs Woody. It's as simple as that. Yes, she's complicated (in a simple way - that was a very good observation!), and yes, she's got issues with intimacy stemming from her mother's murder, but don't you see that Woody needs to be there for her? Even if he were to die after at some point, Jordan should realise that that's life; it hurts but it's pretty much all we've got (yeah, yeah, I kinda borrowed that from 'Garden State'). Woody needs to realise that he doesn't have to be so gallant all the time. It's absolutely gorgeous that he is, but maybe he should let Jordan grow up a little and really, really invest her heart and soul into another person so that she can feelh how good that is.

Um... sorry about that. I've never written such a long and probably annoying response to a Crossing Jordan fanfic before, but this was such a deep fic! Yeah, that's what it is: deep. I loved it! I'm going to choose to believe that his results were positive, and Jordan was looking at him with a shining love, but I know it could have been the opposite...

So yeah, I really enjoyed this fic. GREAT WORK! You should definitely write more about Jordan and Woody. Well, only if you make it happier...
inspire.me chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
wow... well was that meant to be obvious cos i didn't get it... hm i have an idea, but it would probably compromise this story so I wont go there. anyway I must say this was amazing and thank you for the effort and pain I know it must cause you to write something like this. ok well my sister is kicking me off the computer so I need to go and rest my head... too much sour stuff...
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/9/2005