Reviews for Saving the World From Pod People
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was a terrific story. I love the movie, too. Starsky threw the plant down the incinerator! Huggy was only trying to be nice. :)
Kreek chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hi Jill,

Aw, Starsky killed the plant *g*. I just loved this story. I could see Starsk being really freaked out by this thing and Hutch teasing him about it. Great writing. Thanks for sharing and hope to read more from you!

Kreek.
rainey chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This story is a real gem. Excellently written, suspenseful, and humorous, too. Great characterizations.
Elivalero chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hey, that was a nice story! Ive liked it!
wuemsel chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*laugh* Great story! *nod fiercely*

:D! Thanks for posting!
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Cute! I like this. That last line had me rolling. So Starsky... *g*
starskysgal chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
That was very cute, I liked the whole Invasion of the Body Snatchers' theme...I really enjoyed this snippet. But the best part was the tag at the end. LOL Good job.
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
:) A funny little piece. Ah, now I will never look at my plants the same way again. *laughs* Very nice. Suggestion- for next time- when someone passes out (like Hutch did in this case) and the are our central character (which Hutch was through most of this) put a little line to alert the reader you are jumping :). Makes things easier.

Other than that- excellent! I enjoyed it...

-Alone Dreaming
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Lol - I very much liked the whole story, but I especially loved Starsky's last line about waking up next to a pod partner.

Thank you, that was fun!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i loved this the first time around, and i still do! the action, the dialog, and their banter, and especially the end with starsky telling hutch to think 'practical' - priceless! hope to read more from you :)

and thanks for your very generous review on my story - i'm so happy you liked it, partner :)!