Reviews for Piece of Wild Nature
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I like it. Especially if then later this became connected to the ones where Chloe becomes the PR boss for the new League, because then there is even more reason for giggling. XD
abhinke4u chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Is there any sequels ? If not, it is definitely needed. Great story.
Gratifications of a Liar chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
*gasp* you should totally update this XD
Moonraker One chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
This story is good. I would say that the only complaint I have is the short, choppy sentences due to a slight lack of details. Other than that, it's arranged very well and you put the ideas down as best you could.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Squee! A younger Wonder Woman meeting the Boy Who Would Become Superman! *sigh* Oh, I
Sher chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
"And she had a great deal more respect for farm country if they could breed boys like Clark."

Sentences like that shows that you captured Diana's thinking to the T. Nice story. Write more please!
beka chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
lol this was funny . good chap
super man's my hero chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going! I love this story, please write more of what happened to dainna (pre wonder woman) in smallville this is my al time favorite story i have ever read, you are an aawesome writer, keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!AH!LOL. keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going!keep going! i love this story!
Alex chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
You skimmed over too much. She her finding out what strange is.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
You skimmed over too much. She her finding out what strange is.
Platformrogue chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
LOL, I like the concept and the way you present it. You've got Diana's naivetay down perfect. Loved the last line.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Oh, you didn't tell us about any of the adventures. *pouts* Geez, I would have liked to get Diana's take on Clark when he has to disappear. But it is a fun concept and the main story is clever, Diana noticing Clark's Boy Scout tendencies.