Reviews for Perfect
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aw! I thought it was cute!
Takua Nui chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very good! I like stories that show another side of a character. Robin could easily be an artist in secret. And it's not crammed with romance. Great work!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh, I dunno. I think it stands alone just fine.

If you wanted to REALLY embellish and get all dramatic and stuff, you could have Wayne Enterprises go bankrupt, and then Robin would have to start selling his paintings for spending money. Word gets out, and "Richard Grayson" becomes wildly famous in the art world, his paintings regularly going for five or six figures. Then, as Robin, he gets to foil a robbery of his own paintings.

Or not. In any case, I really liked this piece.
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was very nice! a beautifil fic! A very nice change of pace from the dark stuff I usualy read. grammar and stuff was nice, and was a joy to read.

again beautiful.
temporalcontrol chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
i definatly want a second chapter! very well done. thank you
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
realy loved it.
Richard Grayson97 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This story is so sweet! I agree with you about starfire in the sentence,

But the bubbly alien, no matter how cute, was something… someone he felt uncomfortable painting. She was like a piece of art you stop to admire for a short while, but was quickly forgotten. There was nothing worth observing in her outward beauty. No offense, to say the least, he liked her as a friend and all, but there was nothing else to her but a pretty face and her happy-go-lucky exterior.

In other words, it was absolutely Cool!
Alekin chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Well; I dont have any more ideas for a continuation, I dont have qute an experience with art and know less... but I just NEDED to tell you how awsome this story is! SO so sweet! I want a secuel so very much! :D

Just for you to know. And yeah, I see Robin very much like that (a multi-skilled in everyting. Such a great character!)
FallingRaven chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow! That was very...deep. I love it!
Zarola chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I really like this one-shot. So could you please continue this. Although if I get any ideas I'll tell you pronto.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow... you have a great talent for writing. i kinda pictured the whole story in my head. excellent job. You really should makea sequel.. i dont know what it would be like but plz just make one!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i also think robin is multitalented. good for him.

this was nice!
totallyrae chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This is damn nice. Cute idea that Robin is some kind of pro painter... RobRae foreva.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
aww...loved it, from a robxrae fan. x
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This was superbly written. I loved Robin's depth and the detail descriptions you gave, it was almost as if I could actually *see* the finished product in front of me. It was very sweet and exactly like your title, perfect. If you wanna write another chapter, believe me, I'm all for it. I don't have any ideas but if I do manage to come up with one, of course you'd be the first, well I would have thought of it, so the second to know, lol. Ciao!

~Amber Myst