Reviews for One Way Or Another
The Fan of Many Things chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I enjoyed the chapter, until I reached the air vent scene, consuming almost an hour to try and understand it, before giving up.

How Mina got out of the air vent didn't feel properly done, it requires much more detail such as size and angles of the vent as well as Venus's body positions (lying on back or front), the image you had intended to give us didn't click with me, I'm sorry.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Huzzah for realistic fanfictions! Thank you for creating a story with my favorite character (Mina), but not using any of the SM cliches (just using the cannon SM plot, but w/ a small twist).

I don't quite know how to put it into words, but when an author of a story that has magic and stuff in it includes themes from reality, like gangs and police investigation, it just adds a note of realism that just really allows me to emerge myself in the story.

Great job!

~Ducks
Cobra762 chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Good chapter. I'm interested in seeing what happens next. Update soon.

DAsDesiredRose chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
gee i feel the same way because i've had over 100 hits and only have 3 reviews fro them all...*sniffs* i feel you pain.. speaking of pain, ouch! poor JC! though he got what he deserved lol. I love the story it's really original, and i'd keep the style the way it is. but let's see what i say at the end of the last chapter!

Ja ne!

Desired_Rose
Cobra762 chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Sick chapter. I like the plot progression in this one. Keep 'em comin'. Update soon.

Serene Amethyst chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
OMG! I love it and i realy cant wait for more...!
Cobra762 chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Another great chapter, dude. I know what you mean about having so many hits, yet so little reviews. It just takes a while for people to find some stories, espeically if your story gets pushed to page 2. There are so many people out there who only read stories on the first page. Anyways, good luck with the rest of the story. I'm looking forward to it.

Cobra762 chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Another great chapter. I'm looking forward to the others.

Cobra762 chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Man, this is an awesome story. I like your style of writing . I wanna know what happens next. Update soon.