Reviews for The Uninvited
wizmage chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
I like it.
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Great story and I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
wiccanforever chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
I still love your stories! I can't wait to read the next one! I'm adding them all to my community!
katbaby chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
you mean, Cole & Olivia now just peck each other on the cheek? What happened to their passion? Can't wait for an update on where this is going. Thanks for the story!
supreme dramon chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
Nice conclusion! It sets things up for a more exciting story.

As a new fan of your work, I would lile to see how I enjoy your version of CHarmed. So much better than the original.
katbaby chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
great update; in this story and the last one, Olivia seems to be smarter than and a little bit fed up with Cole; hoping I'm just reading something into it; definetely I enjoy Cole being in control and the best; liked the interchange between Cole & Idril; can't wait to see where you are heading this;
Quillsandbolts chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
I loved the Agatha Cristie setting, of finding the murderer in a closed situation. Very nice chapter. That Magan Corporation isvery suspicious - I look for a showdown soon! As well as the other power of many of the two-powered McNiels. And that time-traveling Olivia, of course. Nice chapter. :)

Could you please read and review my latest story?
quillsandbolts chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
Now, this is where it really heats up.
Maricole chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
This is excellent, I was pleased to be able to read all three chapters at once - I love all your stories. I hope you will continue with this series.
katbaby chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
great update; I was wondering how Olivia would stay alive; interesting characters at the party! hoping for some Cole action showing his strengths.
Zack M chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Okay, I seem to have selectively forgotten that Chris DOES, in fact, act like this on the show. Still, Piper, Phoebe, and most especially Paige are much different people here then on the show. If not the first two, then at least Paige would have taught her nephew about the different Pagan religions and that all demons aren't evil. And Chris really wouldn't listen to a thing Leo said, considering he despised him. Could you at least offer an explanation for how Chris got into this mindset? Regardless, keep up the good work.
Zack M chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Great story. The only thing that really erks me is Chris' characterization. First off, he dosen't act this way on the show at all- and while I understand that you have changed a massive amount of the Charmed universe, there dosen't seem to be any reason at all to change Chris. Not only that, but it dosen't seem to make any sense at all. How exactly does Chris NOT know about Vodoun, when his mother does- she did raise him, after all. I would assume she would have taught him about the different Pagan religions and the like.

Anyway, that's my two cents. I may not like my favorite character (next to Cole) being changed into some kind of Leo Lite, but this is still an awesome story all around. Cole is spot on, and I love McNeils, Nimue, Marbus, Cecile, Andre, and every other one of your original characters. And your villains sure as hell are more interesting then the shows. So, keep up the good work.
ReindeerEmu chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Hell yes finally got a glimpse of the M-dimension we've heard about. I really love how you've got Cole & the Charmed ones growing up. The introduction of some really interesting bad guys is pretty neato too! I can't wait to see what happens when Chris reveals himself. Keep up the great work!
Dcrawford84 chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Great story I like how you gave us three chapters and I hope you update again tomorrow and I also hope you'll have cole's mother in more stories. I was also wondering if at the end of stories you could give us a brief description for the next story. THANKS!
Quillsandbolts chapter 3 . 6/9/2005