Reviews for Star Wars Jedi Samurai
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
interesting please continue!
Cardinel chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
nice story. can't wait for episode 2!
JSB chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
You don't realize how many times I kind of spazed due to grammer problems in the story, I don't mind that you killed off Ukyo, it was just a story. One problem in chapter 2 was that you had put down 'Death' instaed of 'Darth', which I found annoying. You really need to proof read, no offense. You had a good story, the plot was developed pretty well, it's just the wording and the grammer that ruined it. It was still a good story, and hopefully you don't take this as a flame.
phoenix.ru chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Hm...can't say a lot so far.. Morea like a rewrite of a classical script with Ranma taking Qui-gon's part... Rather hasty as well (though I hope that it was to speed things up and get to more interesting parts and places _)...

P.S. Pls, check spelling and grammar. There are quite a number of misprints...

P.P.S. And why, I wonder,you don't like Gungan? They are quite nice and funny and help to lighten the mood greatly. Well... it's you story, after all..
Innortal chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Great job. I was almost expecting Ukyo to be dying and try and woo Ranma again to get him close.

Nice work, looking forward to seeing if any other Tendos or characters make an appearance.

Innortal
Silverscale chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
I understand how you feel, I hate Akane the most but I also dislike most of the fiancees, keep updating.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Too bad for Ukyo, though her death ws well done. I don't hate her, but, she was always too accepting of Ranma, after hunting him for 10 years in canon, then he says she's cute, and she loves him again, just like that? I liked the way a writer wrote, maybe she was in love with the idea of being inlove with him. Anyway, a great story here, and looking forward to how Ep. 2 goes, and how Anakin might be different with Ranma as one of his trainers.
Silverscale chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Very good chapter, keep it up.
Innortal chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Good work, but you need a beta, there are several words mispelled, sentence structure is horrible, and it is hard to tell when someone is speaking.

Other than that, good idea. I look forward to the next chapter.

Innortal
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Hmm. Ukuo as a Sith Lord, that has a lot of possibilities, and I look forward to seeing who else Ranma might run into later on.
Expired Doughnuts chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Nice start, but its Saotome, not Soatome lol. Quite a few grammatic errors, but understandable if you arent a native speaker (im not either). So many SW/ranma fics lately, I wonder why...
SilverBullet23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I am actually thinking of writing a starwars cross with Ranma 1/2 but i am not quite sure on all of the details. Good start on your story, keep the writing coming please
bigde1999 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I would like it more, if there was more "Ranma" in it. He can be good at his job, but there should be SOME quirks in his personality. And the "curse" should be included, but that's just me.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Very good start and a very good chapter. I will be there to read chapter two.
animewatcher chapter 1 . 6/9/2005