Reviews for Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual to ROCK LEE
SaiSymbolic chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
God, I love this. :]
Nanopanda chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this is so perfect... I loved it! I'm gonna search for the rest of the characters' guides xD
great job! :D
danfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
still my favorite
snivy54 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
funniest fanfic ever!
azndancer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I literally spit out laughing at the first sentence of the last paragraph. It was kind of gross.
Jay-Zeus chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
me to my mum: MOTHER! I DEMA-

mum: *gives me shut-the-hell-up look*

me: sigh... *slouches up to my room*
LucklessMallory chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is FANTASTIC! I want a Rock Lee unit!
PlasticPinkDagger chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
"With proper guidance and care, your ROCK LEE should grow into a fine, if freakishly unattractive, man." X'D Owners manual fics are to damn funny sometimes!

Not being very nice to Gai and Lee shippers though are we? ( Sure the very thought of it is rather scaring and causes the intense desire to scream and maybe run, but it's still not nice to be all judging. XP (Besides, lots of pairings make me want to throw up. Like NaruSaku! D I hate near certain to-be clich├ęd pairings. X( )

And what about Gaara units put through a Naruto units motivational speaker mode, huh? D
image of nothings review cannot be found as it seems the person died of laughter his last were:

"ha ha ha ha freakishly unattractive...oh my heart"
Rimshooter chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
wtf
WarpedInsanity chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
You should makes some more of these things.
TwoDragonFire chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Yes! Finally a guide to taking care of my LEE unit!But my LEE unit is cute!(Is there a way to get him into slasher mode without the PINK HAIRED BI- unit?)Ha ha!

Funny! So funny!
Herooftimes chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
AWESOmely funny. im going to see if i can find the others now.
Fluffy Fairy Penguin chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This was absolutely hilarious! It's so different from everything else I have read. Good job!
Ghosto-chan06 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007