Reviews for The Sniffles
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Krii fin vul joore! *sigh* niid laas . . .
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
*peers at strange language* Umm, drem yol lok zu'u Isla? Hehe I know a few words in draconic (skyrim) so your not the only smart one! P.S cool story ;D
Always chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Um... you do know that Thranduil is Legolas's father, right? Not Elrond. He's the father of the twins. I don't know if you know that or not, but I was just checking. I'm a little confused in this story.
zemyx1995 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
oh please continue to write the next one i luv this one so much and elfling legolas is so cute and innocent. and u left it at a cliffhanger DAMN U
mariskaization chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is an exelent story. I really think you should finish it. Come on, you can't leave us at such a big cliffie like that!
a shadow in the dark chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
please update. you just cant leave me hanging like this
me chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
can you add english subtitles for those who do not speak elfish T.T
Anna chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
I cannot wait until you repost this story! I am so excited for the rest of this and I hope that you put it back up soon! I shall be waiting.

-An
SubtleBubbles chapter 9 . 6/27/2006
Trinilee that was great! I'm alright with that so long as you get it done before the year has ended. Oh yeah, um do you think you could write a story about the twins finding out that they can get ill? Because they actually have mortal blood, so they would be more at risk right? I'm an eleven year old girl and a beginner at writing, otherwise I'd try myself(do you think I should?). Or do you have any suggestions? Please reply!

P.S. I'm with you on your opinions about Orladno Bloom. He is so cute!:o)
Haline chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
Oh Trini! Yay, beautiful story, and yes indeed, coming from someone familiar with your work...the first chapters of this were not quite up to the high standard you have set yourself now. They are still good!

This "Please read" section has been like this for a while...please continue to post the chapters soon, it was cruel of you to leave us when Legolas is not ever breathing! *Sobs hysterically*. Please continue. *Huggles* it's really good, and I want to know more.
Oirasse chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
then hurry up and up date! you can't just hang that HUGE cliffhanger your last chapter! please hurry up and DON'T kill Legolas!
K. L. Bloodfang chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
Well, I really think your story is excellent and I like the name. It's easy to remember. If you want to rewrite the fic, I will just have to wait to read it all over again then! Not that I mind, of course. I hope youy can start posting again soon!
Lady Luce chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
I argee with you entirely on this, I have the same feeling about some of my writing, but can never be bothered to do anything. I don't think you need to delete this and get rid of all your reviews, just switch the chapters with the new ones once you have uploaded, I know there is a way to do that. And that way you don't have to delete all your reviews!
Lostariel Nolatari chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
ur mean...*crys and runs away* now i don't know if he dies! i'm sorry but i think i'm guna have to get the sledgehammer out...only joking :P i completely understand but i dont think u need to go through the previous chapters. anyway dont change the title! i think it really cool cos it shows how ironic it is that this all started with a cold :P well i look forward to the next chapter and if it isn't here in 5 minutes then i won't be joking about the sledgehammer! ho well i know you couldnt kill orli...*sniff*...

Lost