Reviews for The Sniffles
Everyone chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
So where is the repost then?
venoharv chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
AWESOME! how do you know elvish translations
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
por favor continua escribiendo me encanta Legolas y me gusta tu forma de escribir! :3
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Krii fin vul joore! *sigh* niid laas . . .
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
*peers at strange language* Umm, drem yol lok zu'u Isla? Hehe I know a few words in draconic (skyrim) so your not the only smart one! P.S cool story ;D
Always chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Um... you do know that Thranduil is Legolas's father, right? Not Elrond. He's the father of the twins. I don't know if you know that or not, but I was just checking. I'm a little confused in this story.
zemyx1995 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
oh please continue to write the next one i luv this one so much and elfling legolas is so cute and innocent. and u left it at a cliffhanger DAMN U
mariskaization chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is an exelent story. I really think you should finish it. Come on, you can't leave us at such a big cliffie like that!
a shadow in the dark chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
please update. you just cant leave me hanging like this
me chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
can you add english subtitles for those who do not speak elfish T.T
Anna chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
I cannot wait until you repost this story! I am so excited for the rest of this and I hope that you put it back up soon! I shall be waiting.

-An
SubtleBubbles chapter 9 . 6/27/2006
Trinilee that was great! I'm alright with that so long as you get it done before the year has ended. Oh yeah, um do you think you could write a story about the twins finding out that they can get ill? Because they actually have mortal blood, so they would be more at risk right? I'm an eleven year old girl and a beginner at writing, otherwise I'd try myself(do you think I should?). Or do you have any suggestions? Please reply!

P.S. I'm with you on your opinions about Orladno Bloom. He is so cute!:o)
Haline chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
Oh Trini! Yay, beautiful story, and yes indeed, coming from someone familiar with your work...the first chapters of this were not quite up to the high standard you have set yourself now. They are still good!

This "Please read" section has been like this for a while...please continue to post the chapters soon, it was cruel of you to leave us when Legolas is not ever breathing! *Sobs hysterically*. Please continue. *Huggles* it's really good, and I want to know more.
Oirasse chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
then hurry up and up date! you can't just hang that HUGE cliffhanger your last chapter! please hurry up and DON'T kill Legolas!
K. L. Bloodfang chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
Well, I really think your story is excellent and I like the name. It's easy to remember. If you want to rewrite the fic, I will just have to wait to read it all over again then! Not that I mind, of course. I hope youy can start posting again soon!