Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi
TheWick chapter 30 . 4/20
I loved your story. Good job!
rinbebop chapter 30 . 3/12
Oh my god. Wow. What a story. You nailed it. Why oh why didnt i see this amazing story before. I dont know if you would ever read this but i have to say that this is one of the best stories i have ever read. Regarding the characters,they were well written. In guessing since this was written way back in 2005 to 2007 you had no idea about future events , but you still wrote an awesome story. Thanks for two days worth of entertainment.
Tamani chapter 30 . 5/2/2014
Love this story so much and you did a wonderful job with it :)
lacomptessa chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Lol. Strawberry, son of Fishcake.
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Hahaaa another great chapter!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love this insquisite story so much already. I like the concept and the plot!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow. I dont know if you would even read this since its been like a bunch of years since you finished this. But still this is a real original premise. For the first time in a while I'm kinda excited about a Naruto fic and have no idea what is gonna happen next. So far I'm loving it. You've done a great job with this.
Haze Be It chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Maybe she got in a little to easily but still great chapter!
Haze Be It chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I actually like this like this Sasuke. Congratulations I didn't think that was possible. Kind of hope she is going to be a ninja and not something "diverted from that path" or how ever it was that you put it. Also really enjoyed the beginning.
Haze Be It chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Why. Have. I. Not. Discovered. This. Sooner! Hope the rest of this fic is as good as the beginning promises to be!
Evanescenceismygurllll chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DR.Peppergrl chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
- to their thoughts! (Yes, I know I'm finishing this from another chapter.)

All in all, I love this story.

... I had more to say, but I grow tired of typing from my phone.

One question - what happened to Carpe Diem? I know it used to exist (I'm not crazy)! I planned on reading, bit it is gone - lost - oh, the agony!

Anyway, enough of that. I am going to continue my search for the authors and stories of my past.
DR.Peppergrl chapter 30 . 2/6/2013
Okay, so not really sure if you still receive reviews, but...

So you know how you lie in bed, staring up at the ceiling, remembering good things, bad things, or maybe nothing in particular, when - suddenly, you think of this awesome movie, and you can recall everything! Its amazing, how clearly you see the characters and how the story panned out. But, what was that movie called? Then, it hits you - 'stupid, it was no movie'!

Yeah, thats what happened to me when I finally realized that it was not a movie, but a story, your story, Hana Ni Arashi.

I read this a long time ago, and at the time, having no experience with writing (thus, I felt, I wasn't worthy enough to leave a review), I was silently, anonymous reader...

Re-reading this has been a great joy, by the way.

At the time, there many things I couldn't understand, especially when it came to the more darker elements of the story. However, I know enough of sadness, hate, love, and strength, to relate to every characters, to ther
Shinome Akira chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
Morez! :)
Hurricane Kazama chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
heh... im probably going to be one of the last few people to actually drop a review on this story considering when you finished it. just so you know, you have caused me to miss several hours worth of revision for finals - but it was well spent.

heh... feel sorry for Hikari though... still, this was finished long before the crazy stuff happened in the recent naruto chapters, so Sasuke having libido is actually possible :D