Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi
silver.wolf.1155 chapter 20 . 12/11/2018
sasu chan and them dick shots
silver.wolf.1155 chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
im currently reading mice and men right now what a coincidence
Daledesu chapter 30 . 10/31/2017
Wow, this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read! I don't ship NaruSaku but it's fitting in this story. Your Sasuke is... charming. In the canon I wouldn't imagine him to raise a daughter on his own - no, scratch that, I doubt he ever had sex because he seemed demisexual or ace to me. But this story was written before all those crap happened in the canon and I can see how the 13 year old Sasuke grow into this responsible young man
TheWick chapter 30 . 4/20/2015
I loved your story. Good job!
rinbebop chapter 30 . 3/12/2015
Oh my god. Wow. What a story. You nailed it. Why oh why didnt i see this amazing story before. I dont know if you would ever read this but i have to say that this is one of the best stories i have ever read. Regarding the characters,they were well written. In guessing since this was written way back in 2005 to 2007 you had no idea about future events , but you still wrote an awesome story. Thanks for two days worth of entertainment.
Tamani chapter 30 . 5/2/2014
Love this story so much and you did a wonderful job with it :)
lacomtessa chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Lol. Strawberry, son of Fishcake.
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Hahaaa another great chapter!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love this insquisite story so much already. I like the concept and the plot!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow. I dont know if you would even read this since its been like a bunch of years since you finished this. But still this is a real original premise. For the first time in a while I'm kinda excited about a Naruto fic and have no idea what is gonna happen next. So far I'm loving it. You've done a great job with this.
Haze Be It chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Maybe she got in a little to easily but still great chapter!
Haze Be It chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I actually like this like this Sasuke. Congratulations I didn't think that was possible. Kind of hope she is going to be a ninja and not something "diverted from that path" or how ever it was that you put it. Also really enjoyed the beginning.
Haze Be It chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Why. Have. I. Not. Discovered. This. Sooner! Hope the rest of this fic is as good as the beginning promises to be!
Evanescenceismygurllll chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ikonic chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
- to their thoughts! (Yes, I know I'm finishing this from another chapter.)

All in all, I love this story.

... I had more to say, but I grow tired of typing from my phone.

One question - what happened to Carpe Diem? I know it used to exist (I'm not crazy)! I planned on reading, bit it is gone - lost - oh, the agony!

Anyway, enough of that. I am going to continue my search for the authors and stories of my past.