Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi
Zevnen chapter 23 . 2/21/2006
Sorry for not reviewing in forever... I hadn't been in a commenting mood. Nevertheless, I still love this story.

O.o Cliffhangers... they make stories so addicting. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see how Katana gets out of this one...
Lost Star chapter 23 . 2/21/2006
OK, I myself have given a review for a handfull of stories. _ looks like you are one of them.

First, love the characterisation, this is one of the few stories that I actually enjoy reading about Sasuke. And the dynamics of the broken team seven are truely inspiring.

I also like the original characters, especially the way that Ichigo is so totally dedicated, in a way truely his parents child.

Realistic power levels and what looks like an emerging bloodline for Ichigo makes me like the original characters more than Naruto Sakura and Sasuke.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you continue this soon.
Forsythia Lux chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
Awh, come on, don’t leave me dangling.

Great chapter, great story.

Just to let you know, I’ve yet to come across any blatantly obvious errors in your fic. (The only one's I pick up) So technically there’s nothing for me to really criticize. Keep it up! (Trying my best to respect your policy)

until my next review,

Jazz
Tamerlane chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
Ah a cliffhanger! You know I am not sure that I have reviewed on this story before, but if not I felt that it was long over-due. Each time I read this story I am amazed at how well you are handeling Katana's character, it is so well done. I do not find myself annoyed at her but instead really like and admire her for the life that she has lead to date and how she is dealing with it. She is a strong character but then again being Sasuke's child how could she not be? Also your action sequences flow very well and get the reader really involved in the story. I have been actually checking your Livejournal for updates and I remember you commenting that you had difficulty with those. However, I would like to take the chance to tell you that all the thought and care that you put into those scenes really show. This story has quickly risen to be one of my favorites and it looks as if it will continue to do so. Thank you so much for all the work you are putting into this. :)

PS. Also Gargoyles was an amazing show. Have you read The Gargoyles Saga? It was the first long work of fanfiction that I read on the net and supposedly after the show was canceled Greg Weisman was involved with them and approved how their story line was progressing. Here is the page link in case you are curious: tgs.

In particular the Timedancer series was a fav of mine. ;)

Enjoy!
Insomniac247 chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
I liked that cliffhanger. I should be pissed, but I'm strangely satisfied. lol It was a very nice action packed chapter. Everything flowed nicely. I didn't have trouble visualizing anything.

The part with Sasuke and Naruto kind of reminds me of the writing I did this morning. I could see a Sasuke/Naruto reunion going this way.

Good interaction between everyone.
Kasai-Okasu chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
oh wow... That was so awesome. Please continue! I wanna know what happens to katana and Sasuke and Naruto!

Kasai
Hououza chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
Magnificent chapter.

So, now Sasuke knwos that he was not the only one to become a parent, I wonder what will happen when they finally return and he finds out what the younger generation have done...

Furthermore, it seems that Ichigo had inherited at least a part of his father...the question is how far does it go...and will it be enough to save her.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
ShortySC22 chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
Oh no poor Katana! I love this story and I love the interactions between Naruto and Sasuke, it's exactly how I picture them reacting.
AznPuffyHair chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
Err... things ARE getting confusing... at least for me . I have no idea what Sasuke is going to do, i have no idea where Sakura is (probably half way...), and i have no idea where is that bastardized uncle when Katana needed him . or anyone for that matter

Still, good job

UPDATE SOON!.
Aaron Nowack chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
Well, that's a mean place to end the chapter...

Some of the fighting this time seemed to me a bit disjointed and hard to follow, but otherwise another excellent chapter.
tlpg92 chapter 22 . 1/27/2006
*sniffle* i'm gonna cry! T.T

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION! .
Shells chapter 22 . 1/26/2006
dundundun* ... and they finally meet! yes! :D:D can't wait to find out what happens next i like hikari for some reason...
anon chapter 22 . 1/26/2006
YAY! YOU UPDATED! omg, i just really love this story. its so poignant and touching as well. keep up the great writing!;)
Kasai-Okasu chapter 22 . 1/25/2006
sugoi! they finally meet again! plz continue!

Kasai
AznPuffyHair chapter 22 . 1/25/2006
AH! THE REUNION HAD FINALLY ARRIVED! But i expected something messy though... well, at least we'll get that 'messy' part when they starts to fight Orochimaru... i think

Still, good job. And i really would be good irony if Team 7's mission got dragged into Naruto's. No, seriously, it would be good. Besides, who doesn't love Irony?

UPDATE SOON!.