Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi

another great(and long chapter

keep up the good work
Hououza chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Excellent chapter.

A number of things hinted at but never fully explained, I look forwards to what you have in store because even more it seems that a lot of other events have been happening while he was away.

As to the boy, I have my suspicions as to the identity of both his parents but look forwards to finding out for sure.

XoXSilver.DragonXoX chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
AHh, finally another OC story that's well written! You can never find good ones - and if you do find some, their either crappily (is that a word? lol) written or don't even deserve to be classified as a 'story.' But then again.. a story with an OC is hard to write - I know, I have one myself but yours is quite good~!

At first, I skimmed quickly through the first chapter, then realized that it showed a lot of promise and ended up going aal the way back to the beginning and reading it again! I had a blast! You've kept the characters really in character and you have great description.

Your OC is even very believable and well created. I congratulate you on your great work! Hope you get another chapter out soon! hehehe, :D

Happy writing!

XoXSilverDragonXoX
Annoyed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Rename her Kodachi, please. It's a weapon that actually works as a girl's name, as well as weapon Sasuke actually might have used.
loveable-M chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
yep! you really need to update this story! i love the way you write.
loveable-M chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
i love this story!

i really mean it!

please update!
loveable-M chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
COOL!

please update!
Hououza chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Fantastic chapter once again.

So, it would seem that even though she remains unaware they know she is there and suspicions as to her identity have formed.

The biggest questions perhaps are how will Sakura react when the time for confronations begins and how even more will Naruto deal with meeting the daughter of his best friend.

Hououza chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Fantastic chapter once again.

Interesting way of bring him in, also a novel way of retelling those events. I cannot help but wonder what will be triggered by his arrival and how thsoe people will see him now.

Elizabeth Culmer chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
There seem to be a couple points in this chapter where the italics go on longer than they should - that is, they start flowing into the narrative instead of being only for thoughts.

Other than that, I'm definitely enjoying this story. I particularly liked the glimpse of Naruto, and the way Katana can use taunts to get Sasuke to revert back to something close to the way he used to interact with Naruto. I'm looking forward to what happens when they reach Konoha!
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is pretty cool. If Sasuke ended up with a baby, I think he probably would follow this path, and that sort of life *would* definitely get hard for a child.

Katana's personality and her narrative voice are well done, though there are some points where your grammar is a little shaky - mostly you need to watch your comma placement. The "examining herself in the mirror and wondering if she's pretty" is a bit of a cliche, but I liked the way you had her introduce Sasuke's appearance and body language.

I am definitely looking forward to the rest of this story.
vixenuchiha chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
*sniffles, tearly eyes* this is just wow I am at a loss as to what to say. *sniffles, leave to find a tissue*
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Beautiful yet very dark story.

If I were to guess I can think of only two people he would trust her with although if it were them would they truely be able to accept his child?

I look forwards to seeing where you go with this.

283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19