Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi
Annoyed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Rename her Kodachi, please. It's a weapon that actually works as a girl's name, as well as weapon Sasuke actually might have used.
loveable-M chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
yep! you really need to update this story! i love the way you write.
loveable-M chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
i love this story!

i really mean it!

please update!
loveable-M chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
COOL!

please update!
Hououza chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Fantastic chapter once again.

So, it would seem that even though she remains unaware they know she is there and suspicions as to her identity have formed.

The biggest questions perhaps are how will Sakura react when the time for confronations begins and how even more will Naruto deal with meeting the daughter of his best friend.

Hououza chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Fantastic chapter once again.

Interesting way of bring him in, also a novel way of retelling those events. I cannot help but wonder what will be triggered by his arrival and how thsoe people will see him now.

Elizabeth Culmer chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
There seem to be a couple points in this chapter where the italics go on longer than they should - that is, they start flowing into the narrative instead of being only for thoughts.

Other than that, I'm definitely enjoying this story. I particularly liked the glimpse of Naruto, and the way Katana can use taunts to get Sasuke to revert back to something close to the way he used to interact with Naruto. I'm looking forward to what happens when they reach Konoha!
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is pretty cool. If Sasuke ended up with a baby, I think he probably would follow this path, and that sort of life *would* definitely get hard for a child.

Katana's personality and her narrative voice are well done, though there are some points where your grammar is a little shaky - mostly you need to watch your comma placement. The "examining herself in the mirror and wondering if she's pretty" is a bit of a cliche, but I liked the way you had her introduce Sasuke's appearance and body language.

I am definitely looking forward to the rest of this story.
vixenuchiha chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
*sniffles, tearly eyes* this is just wow I am at a loss as to what to say. *sniffles, leave to find a tissue*
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Beautiful yet very dark story.

If I were to guess I can think of only two people he would trust her with although if it were them would they truely be able to accept his child?

I look forwards to seeing where you go with this.

280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19