Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi
Mizumaru Mari chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
I know that at this point it doesn't really matter, since the story is already complete, but I feel you should know something. It has to do with the sentence: "These opponents were as good as hunter nin and one step away from Special Jounin level." You're ranking system is a bit off.

Hunter-nin are equal in strength to ANBU. In fact, in Kiri (note: this is the only village in which hunter-nin have been confirmed to exist), hunter-nin are a subdivision of ANBU with their own specialized training on the workings of the human body.

Speaking of "special," one step below a Special Jounin would be a Chunin. A Special Jounin is, simply, a shinobi who is Chunin level in most skills, except for in the case of a particular talent, which is then considered Jounin level. For example, Ebisu is a Special Jounin who's talent is in the understanding various jutsu and passing on this knowledge. Because he himself is physically weak, he is not capable of performing certain high level jutsu. However, due to his skill, he is able to understand said jutsu, to the point where he can teach others the technique without actually performing it himself.
silverarrow65 chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
This story is unlike anything I've ever read, and the writing is exquisite and well-articulated. I had to keep telling myself this was actually a fanfic and not part of the Naruto storyline. This story inspired me to start writing fanfics of my own and I think you're a great role model for other writers, myself included. I absolutely adore this fanfic; no others words to describe it.
One Arcane chapter 30 . 2/25/2010
[This space is reserved for the praise you know you deserve. Well done.]
laffytaffy11 chapter 30 . 12/7/2009
Oh my goodness. That was incredible.

There is no other way to describe it, it was just THAT good.

I'm just in shock about how amazing that story was.

Thanks for writing! I loved it!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Yeah, this story's been complete for over two years, but...I just had to drop a review because this is so..epic. I've only read up to chapter three, and yet I can feel that this story is poignant and unique...both acute and thoughtful of the sentiments behind a father-daughter relationship, that of leaving a family member behind, and that of coming home. Your character is so endearing. It's as if she was born into the Naruto world with the right of belonging.
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 30 . 11/27/2009
Ahh that was so cute! It's a very very good story, and I hope you have a sequel up or are planning a sequel. :) Best story I've ever read! :D
thirteen-yellow-roses chapter 30 . 7/29/2009
wow this was an amazingly good story, I loved it, though there were times I was confused, mainly when a character would start to say something or said something in such a way that the other character understood without more information but I didn't still...
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
You are just amazing. This is the type of story that gives me a warm feeling inside of me. I have read this a million times, and never get tired of it. This is a true fan fiction classic, and even if fans don't like these types of stories, they will still appreciate. You have a gift, I will bet my silver on that.

Δεν βρέθηκαν λέξεις.
lolamomamoma chapter 30 . 4/18/2009
i just wanted to thank you for posting such a beautiful story.

I have recently started reading Naruto fanfictions and out of al of them i favor this one the most. i even stayed up till 3 am to finish reading this wonderful story.

:-)

most of the other fanfictions i read are really cheezy and the characters are completely different from the stories and in my opinion you had the most realistic chracters.
Lazclura chapter 30 . 3/22/2009
The first thing I can say about your story is: WOW! I absolutely enjoyed your writting level, the rhythm of the actions, the way you developed the characters, and by the very first time in all my experience with fanfiction, I loved the Original Characters more that the "borrowed" ones. You made a great team 7, Katana is amazingly well built, Ichigo and Takashi as well, but Katana is the best of all.

So, thanks for that amazing story!
Nex Necis 4 Fun chapter 30 . 3/13/2009
Awesome! :D... Not much else to say. ... Nice ending... Awesome. Anyways one of the best (And longest) fanfics I've read. I regret nothing! :O Well byes
Nex Necis 4 Fun chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Hi again! :D Just finished Chapter 5 I like how you use Nightwish as it is one of my favourite bands. Well it was just that
Nex Necis 4 Fun chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Sup'. I just started reading your story today... I must say splendid work! :-D It's quite good... And I've only read the 2 first chapters. But not to be a douche or anything but I noticed a mistake in chapter 2, that I thought you should know about. You write about The Valley of the End and say that the 2 statues are the 1st and 2nd Hokages. But it's actually statues of the 1st Hokage and Madara Uchiha, to show that their epic battle happened there. Well thanks for the story though :D I'll start reading it again now :3.

See ya!
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom chapter 30 . 2/20/2009
This is by far, the BEST Fan Fiction I have ever read in my life, and will continue to be, im sure of it. Good Job!
nothing but blue chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
this was an amazing story! :D

you're a very talented writer. i loved the new characters that you created, especially Katana. You gave all of them such unique personalites.

i also liked the plot and your characterization of everyone especially sasuke.

great job with this. it was a joy to read. :D
280 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »