Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom chapter 30 . 2/20/2009
This is by far, the BEST Fan Fiction I have ever read in my life, and will continue to be, im sure of it. Good Job!
nothing but blue chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
this was an amazing story! :D

you're a very talented writer. i loved the new characters that you created, especially Katana. You gave all of them such unique personalites.

i also liked the plot and your characterization of everyone especially sasuke.

great job with this. it was a joy to read. :D
Hananadragon chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
I know that you probably will never read this, but that was the best fanfiction I've read in a while. I kept having to remind myself that you weren't Kishimoto, that a lot the characters weren't actually in the manga, and that this story doesn't fit in with the storyline.

But you got me back into Naruto again, that's for sure!

Thank you!
Amrun chapter 30 . 1/25/2009
Interesting. I normally dislike OC stories, as most do, but this one kept my attention. What I liked about it was the Naruto/Sakura relationship. I've never quite heard that take on it, and I think it's a realistic possibility. Thanks for sharing.
Jarik Tentsu chapter 30 . 9/4/2008
Well, by all means this fic should be a typical Mary Sue style fic that's bad...but it's not. On the contrary, it's really really cool. Loved it. I read another story like this ages ago and I've always liked the idea - Sasuke having a daughter and sending her back to Konoha thing.

Well written and good characterization. Good concept/idea. I liked the way you did expand on Katana's teammates Takashi and Ichigo - they weren't just sorta basic characters filling in the gaps. Sakura/Naruto's relationship was really interesting too.

Nice work!

Jarik
Theodosia chapter 30 . 4/5/2008
Excellent story, thank you! I greatly enjoyed reading this.
xshannarox chapter 30 . 3/23/2008
very well written

however, the fic had some drawbacks.

don't intend to flame you, please don't take this personally.

katana had a bit of a mary sue element when it came combat.

(uchiha descendant, loads of experience, AND gets her own fox guardian)

the fox was a good idea, woulda better suited ichigo though. or not used at all in this fic.

the japanese lingo use was abit out of place at times.

seriously naruto and sakura would never ever name their male kid ichigo. it is so wrong beyond all imagination.

the dialogue between characters could use a bit of tweaking downwards on the smart comeback scale. there was way too much reference to western lit and latin. all the happy book-dropping banter just put my finger on accelerated scroll mode. yeah you want your heroine to be well read but charlotte's web would not exist in narutoverse ever.

though a few reviews praised you for non OOCness. i didn't really feel that characterisation was done that well. with every main character dropping sarcasm in conversation every now and then, they more or less came out the same mold. the last part where sakura proposed didn't go too well in my book. (i love sasuke forever, i also love you too, marry me?)

these are just the few i can name at the moment. hadn't it been due to the originality of the plot and the flow of the writing, i don't think i couldave even got through to chapter 2. the crudeness of katana's speech and the first person narrative of a 25 year old put me off quite a bit more. the daughter of sasuke may be a smartass, but she'd never be allowed to talk like a sailor.
ss6445 chapter 30 . 9/4/2007
OMG this story was amazing!
leneypoo chapter 30 . 7/29/2007
First off, thanks for writing this! It was a nice way to spend this lazy Sunday of mine. I think my family members are bit wary of me considering I got so engrossed with reading this that I wouldn't tolerate anyone trying to interrupt me. Heh. I loved the interaction between Sasuke and Katana. I love Katana's name. Ichigo and Takashi...love them too. You know what, I'll cut to the chase: this whole story is just love.

Second of all, read your profile I'm going to check out that book of yours. If it's as good as this fic, then it's worth the money.

It seems nowadays that I keep coming across fanfiction that make me appreciate a character that was pretty much on my shitlist from the beginning of the canon. I dunno what authors see in Sasuke that I don't, but if it results in fiction like this maybe I should go back and try to see things from a different perspective.

With that, once again thanks for writing. _
RakeeshJ4 chapter 30 . 6/11/2007
This is a fantastic story :) Out of thirty chapters, there wasn't a one I didn't enjoy. You even did a good job with the non-canon characters, which isn't something I can say very often.

I look forward to looking at your profile for other stories you've written :)
Out of the Orange chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
I realize you're not going to care since this is something over and done with, but just for future reference:

You have Katana saying "yamero" here, when in fact the feminine thing to say in Japanese would more accurately be "yamete". Normally I'd pass that off as you trying to make her sound masculine and tough, but at the same time she also says "ne" a lot- indicating that her general manner of speaking is in fact supposed to be feminine (a boy or tomboy would be saying "na" instead, and since Katana doesn't, I assume her speaking manner is supposed to be girly).

Yeah, this is obviously a nitpick over what I'm sure you already know is a fantastic story, but being Japanese (and just an overall anal person), it nagged me just a tiny bit.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
I LOVE IT!
Riiskaa chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
Oh...My...God...

I Love this FanFic so much. It is the best thing I have ever read. Ever. No, really!

The only thing I am wondering about is Anzen no Chi Mori. Could you please tell me what that means? Unless you told us here in the fic, and I either didn't read it well enough or I am just completely out of it right now...haha...ha...

Thanks.
Ranoi S.Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I have a long history with and this is one of the best stories i've ever read.

Ktana's pretty kewl.
Lady Lark chapter 30 . 4/29/2007
I'm sorry to see this end. I really am. It was fun and smart and well-written and dangit I want more! _ Which I think is one of the highest compliments a writer can receive.

I like your original characters. I think Ichigo was probably my favorite. Katana was interesting. I liked that she wasn't all powerful or all perfect.

I did have a few concerns. The first is that while Katana wasn't too perfect she did set off a few Sue radar a couple of times. The biggest two were her ability to do Spells and her love of singing. The second concern was that a lot of your description and dialogue were overly vague. I know that you were trying not to spoil us but when you were doing your final loose end tying you didn't need to be as circumspect. There were times that I had to go back and refind a scene that you had mentioned that was 10 or more chapters back to figure out what happened there so I wouldn't be so lost. The other big one was the action scene at the end with Orochimaru. Some of the action was obscured so the reader was left trying to figure out what happened. That isn't always good in an action scene.

I know your story is finished, but in your future writing, you may want to watch out for the things I mentioned.

You have a lot of potential. I liked how you stayed true to all of the Naruto characters. Sasuke was well done as was Naruto. I would have liked to have known who the father of Hinata's child was (even if it was only a mention of some branch family member.) I really liked that you didn't choose to pair up ninja characters just because. I liked that most of the crushes and the like from 16 years ago had faded or changed. That I feel was well done.

I really did like this story and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »