Reviews for Hana Ni Arashi
xanimeangelx93 chapter 30 . 4/4/2007
wow...i wish i could write lik u becuz u explain everything in such great detail! u sound lik a professional! the story wuz really really really good and im so sad that it had to end T-T i hope u write more stories lik this becuz it wuz really really good!
Mistical Kat chapter 30 . 3/28/2007
Wow, just simply wow. This story is incredible, you are one of the most talented writers i've read on this website. Your style is unique and intriging. You cover every problem and subtle nuance's that constantly plague the human pysche. This story was awsome, and i'm eager to see if you have any other stories posted. Thank You for writing such a wonderful story.

-Kat
wintersnowfall chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
omg, this was so sad, wahh i wanna cry.. this is awesome story
Peeka-chan chapter 30 . 3/25/2007
Wow. This is a wonderful story. I enjoyed the plot and the characters. And there were no Mary-sues. That is what I am most thankful for. This is really great.
alreadyover chapter 30 . 3/16/2007
Hn. Adequate.

Just kidding. I'm speechless really. I know I have little experience when it comes to literature and reading and so my opinion matters not (and probably all of this is hot air), but this story is amazing. I was completely captivated from chapter 1 to the end.

I like how you added so many allusions, though I could only catch a few. (heh me and my lack of reading, you and your wide range of reading) I didn't notice how Of Mice and Men fit so perfectly for the Naruto world. I had a different view of the book but I can completely see where you are coming from.

I especially love what you did with your characters. They were all developed so carefully. When I think of Sasuke in general, I see a typical Heathcliff, albeit a less severe one. But nonetheless, there is still the brooding kind of dark character that exists. I believe you characterized that element perfectly. It all seemed so real. I love how you molded the friendship between Sasuke and Naruto. It was perfect. It was all how I imagine what their friendship is like, unconditional. And then there's Katana. Man, Wow. There was so much depth to the character. So much voice. Although all the characters in your story seemed to be living and breathing, Katana seemed to be the most alive. I guess it was probably caused by your first person point of view. But it felt to me that you put some of your life experience into her, some of you or someone you know, some of your wit and sarcasm.

Your plot was amazing. I like how it all completely fit together in the end, much like a puzzle coming into fruition. Though all the characters had different paths and assignments, they all met together in the end. That is something only an accomplished writer can do, so i wasn't really surpised to find that you are a published writer.

Meh, I tend to ramble. I loved this story. I laughed. I fretted. No, I didn't cry. tCh. ). I was completely caught up reading this. Like a book you can't put down. Thank you for this story and thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the rest of us, especially the literatureally (? lol) challenged (me).

I have to say though. I was weirded out when I was reading about Katana and Ichigo, and their 12 year old relationship stuff. I felt like some kind of sick pedophile lol. Anyways. Yea.
yellulhchicken chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
not bad.
Moonprincess202 chapter 30 . 3/10/2007
This story was absolutely amazing. Katana was such a fascinating character and Ichigo was rather amusing. I really adored this story.
010101010101010101010 chapter 30 . 3/8/2007
I didn't like how you made Sakura look in this fic, you made her look like an immature bitch that would always have a shallow crush for Sasgay. Even though Naruto was always there for her she lied to herself by thinking that Sasuke was always also there for her when he actually wasn't.

I FUCKING hated how Sakura's feelings ended up. Loving Sasuke as much as she loved Naruto so messed up, I absolutely hated when she said that she will always love Sasuke. I don't know how Naruto could marry her, How can you be with a woman knowing that she loves another guy as much as she loves you? you would always feel like second best, you would always feel like she loves another guy because you can't give her everything she wants in a man, you would always live with the fear that if you mess up in your relationship she will go running to the other guy. In my opinion a real relationship could never work out by not being the most important person in your woman heart.

I would've preferred that Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke in the end were more of friendship than romantic but it didn't seem that way, it looked more like she was settling for Naruto because her son was with Sasuke's daughter.

I really thought that you would make Sakura outgrow her crush (I don't think it was love because the reason why she thinks she loves him are either pretty shallow or just a product of her imagination) for Sasuke and then realize that Naruto was who she really loved but I was really disappointed that you didn't.
Phamalama chapter 30 . 2/28/2007
Oh my gosh! I am so sad this story has ended, but happy too! I just love Katana. I hope you continue writing this story with the chuunin exams. It's such a unique look on Naruto fan fiction that I haven't read about before!
Insomniac247 chapter 30 . 2/26/2007
You stayed true to your characters through the entire fic. With Kishimoto’s characters you brilliantly adapted them to an alternate future; keeping their original personalities and unique qualities intact - a very believable transition from troubled teens to coping adults (particularly with team seven). As for the original characters… they came to life; lacking the usual falseness and immaturity seen in many OC fanfics. Katana and her team melded seamlessly with Kishimoto’s original Naruto world. All in all this fic was a high quality and believable continuation of Kishimoto’s original tale.

For a moment the Sasu/Saku part of me lamented their “romantic” ending and Sakura and Naruto’s beginning, but by the end of the chapter I found myself agreeing and at peace with your chosen conclusion. Any ending other than what was risked seeming false, or less than the work deserved. This was a stand alone piece not meant to cater to one audience or another but to tell a story fitting of Masashi’s work.

Bravo Raina! You’ve brilliantly showcased your writing abilities with this fanfic. I liked it a lot and must admit to feeling a bit sad it’s over. Good work! Thanks!
IntegralGirl chapter 30 . 2/26/2007
I'm very impressed by how you wrapped this up. You've written a great and unusual story, congrats.
TeelaZaineElmes chapter 30 . 2/21/2007
hello,

this is really such a loely and well written story! I enjoyed reading it so much that I wish there would be more for me to read...
Eva-AngelK chapter 30 . 2/20/2007
beuttilful. Sad for me at least... you know is the end.

but in onw word so your read a lot.

Perfect.

Eva
ArminaSkitty chapter 30 . 2/20/2007
It's over? NO! It can't be over!

Sigh

But I guess that was a good point to end it on. Everything is as resolved as it ever will be in a life that will continue. Well done, very well done. Thank you very much for that truly wonderful story, I am deeply grateful for it. (bows) Ja

A.S.
Cleverblue chapter 30 . 2/19/2007
Such a great way to end the story. Nice touch with the fox!

You did such a marvelous job with this fanfiction.

You have a great writing style.

I'm not much of a critique with words, but I'd say this one deserve an award! For it's original and creative ideas you brought the characters.

Can't wait to read what else inspires you!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »