Reviews for The Adventures Of Captain Jack
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
PLEASE POST MORE THIS IS SO GOOOOOD! More more mooore PLEASE
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
This is a good story. Any chance of future chapters?
Carri007 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Seriously, you are a fabulous writer. I really wish you would update- it's been years!
TextbookEnigmatic chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Aw man it doesn't look like you're going to get finished with this story but I enjoyed what you have here, for what it's worth. Great writing!
Jadzia Saxon chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Really good so far. Can't wait for the next update, if there's going to be one...
Izziet chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Great story. When can we have the next chapters?
VeronicaD13 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Please come back and finish this great story! I just found it and I have to know what happens next!
AuburnGraces28 chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
good story, such a shame that you never finished it.
lene-anschutz chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Pleaasse tell em you're updating this! Even though it's been... ages. I'm dying to know what happens.
DramaDreamer08 chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Just found this story and it is very interesting! Are you planning on posting more, because that would be GREAT!
Briar Elwood chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
ohohohohOH! Update plz!

very good, i like it. you're a very professional writer-just one thing. it seemed, in my opinion, that the intense action started a little too soon into the story. i know i'm not one to talk, but still. i can be critical of my own stuff too can't i? ;p anyway. very good story, i like it.
Havoc chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Oh, agh! You haven't finished this. Are you still planning to or is it stalled? (can't say much, I have two that are still unfinished after years, but ARGH!)
jensmuse chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
Can you please update soon, i love this fic and i want to know what happens
eeveekitty85 chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
I'm still here, and this is still a fave fic...so update soon!
Vampirehelsing chapter 6 . 8/27/2005