Reviews for A Demon's Promise
IvorySea chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I'm glad I read this through. This story truly was a cute little gem to read. I absolutely enjoyed it though I wish I could've seen more of Hiei and Botan now that they finally got together; regardless thank you for the sweet read! :)
madelane1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
i like the refrigerator scene. many dialogues are quite funny. i didn't like Inuyasha much, but its okay. hahaha. i doubt Hiei would watch that though, more like he might be amused to Vegeta, kind of remind me of vegeta and bulma, to botan and hiei. gosh... wow the names hahaha.
Nixonf chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
This was a great story! I loved it!
MinakoTrickster chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Well hawt damn, I finally come back and I see this finished. The showdown was excellent and I like how you keep everything balanced out between this couple. You don't make it overly mushy, but for Hiei, I see this as his coupling.

Thank you for this. Take care.
ALCzysz17 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I loved it! I really feel you kept Hiei and Botan in perfect character. Kurama can be a hard character to write because of his personality but I think you wrote him well! Happy you finished this story! _
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Man. So good. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you so much for the read. Though I miss the stories of them being a little more in contact, but this was just right.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
He cocked his head and smirked at her. "Unless, of course, I want you to." Best line ever. LOVE IT
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I loved this chapter. The ending how they reacted together had me re-reading that part a second time.
Nazylen2010 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I love this story. It may not have been something that I would have thought to happen but the way you have it written is great. It was nice to see Hiei come out of his shell with someone other than Kurama.
Toreh chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Aww, I really enjoyed the progression of their relationship. You really did an excellent job writing it! Would you please consider a short epilogue? Or maybe even a short oneshot with a snapshot of their future? I can't get enough of them!
ReaperDemon chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Oh man, that was fantastic! I remember this story from quite some time ago and Im very happy to finally see it finished. You did a fantastic job on the couples interactions and i love that Botan got an attack of her own. She said she could do it in the anime but we never saw. 5 stars and favorited
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Am so sad the story is over but it was a great story! One of the best hiei and botan stories ever!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Great job can't wait to read more!
jtdarkman chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
wait you cant end it like that ahhhhhh
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
hmm ok im interested now