Reviews for The Hero dies in this one
jana chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
you got me crying...
coffeeluver212 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
omg, ur story almost made me cry! that was really sad, but ur a good writer! PLEASE continue! the point of veiw and ur format are very original and well written! LOVE ur story!
Number One Dork chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I love your stories! This was amazing but sad.
TGBTA chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
THat was wonderful...But...I hate seeing them apart. It kills me.
CripticWolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
OKay first of all your a Awesome author. This story is like a clear cut work of genius. Idk i just really really liked it. You explained everything to the T it was just like you actually being there when ya read it. It was Great. I applaud you on that and other stories. Great Work. Keep up the Great writing.

~

~Kim~

~
Luke Rules chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I think you should continue too!
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
OMG, wow. That was amazing. You are an awesome writer.
egbert chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
English is NOT your 1st language? Surely you must be joking. If only English speaking people could write half as well as you...

You write angst really well. Nice balance to all the fluffiness around

Much appreciation for sharing this with us.
Belle chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh my goodness, wow! You sure know how to write. Clever format. One sentence per line. Was that intentional?
heather chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
continue
rachel chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
that was a really good story. youre a great writer. you really captured how luke would think and feel. i really hope you write more
me chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
oh. my. god. taht was amazing! it was one of the few stories ive read (and ive read a lot) and have had a strong effect on me. this made tears come to my eyes - it was unbelieveably sad! poor luke! GREAT job i'll be looking forward to more stories from you.

also - was this a story a oneshot? becuz if it wasnt, i'll definitely be anticipating an update!

keep up the AMAZING work!

ps - 1st reviewer!