Reviews for A World That Doesn't Care
sharinganrockz1 chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
loooove this!

update soon...pleeease!
Crystalline92 chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Hope you update soon, seeing as I really like this It has an interesting storyline so far.
Aretsu Hiwatari chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
You should really finish! I've read a whole lot of Cinderella stories but yours is the best by far! I hate the fact that Ray is getting abused but what's Cinderella with out a little violence here and there. Hey let's say Kai gets there early and sees Ray and Ray avoids him though out the day, remembering Boris' orders. Kai gets pissed off and follows Ray home. He then sees as soon as Ray opens the door to go in he gets hit and yelled at. Kai gets mad and barges in, starts yelling at Boris and takes Ray away. Ray is trying to get away and Kai tells him that even though Ray might not feel anything for him he wants him to know that he likes him. Ray shocked on two accounts. Kai thought that he didn't like him and that Kai said that he liked him. And you can take it from there. Sorry but I always give writers some advice, even though I don't know when to shut up. Keep up the excellent work! Later!

Oh and can you please tell people about my story, Kindan No Ai? Read it yourself and see if you could help me. I'm at a lost. Damn writers' block!
Serena6686 chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
nice chapter
ForeverDarkRider chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
This story is AWESOME! I love it! Update! Please? *puppy eyes*
kitty-of-purple chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
HAHA "son of a brat!" that's good and so is the story I hope you

write more i really really hope you do. I'm glad that Tala got a black-eye it's what he deserves for trying to steal Rei's man D: (though a TalaXKai rape thing might of been interesting _ _)

your story is awesome!
kitty-of-purple chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
*sigh of relief* I though that his step father was going to smack him or something. It's a great story as always
kitty-of-purple chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
It's good! Really really good! :D I hope Rei gets better though. TTTT Hang on Rei, Kai there to save you!
kitty-of-purple chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Those are good code names! X3 I wonder what Kai saw (Mischievous thoughts *sparkling eyes*)
kitty-of-purple chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Wow i didn't think that, the whole nurse's office thing would be like that, but it worked out good cause Kai got to save the day! XD
Marsuss chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
this is real good! i have to go for now but cant wait to read more! :)
midnightangel16 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
aww poor rei got up early for nothing

w X3

love it update!
KaL KeY chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
poor poor rei! he is being picked on again! they are so mean to him!
RosalieHale122 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
omg please continue this please!
lavenderbird chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
enjoyed it? i loved it! update again soon pretty please!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »