Reviews for Rembering You
I really like this and hope you'll finish it someday, although I get why inspiration would be low. Especially the mess that was s2/3
spk chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Please tell me this story is completed somewhere? I found this fic on veronicamarsfic, but it only had 3 parts. Then I found it here, but it's still not finished. I love the set-up so far. Really hoping you will finish this. :)
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
Definately great
hopelessromantic101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
i lovee this storyy! it's soo good! please update! except you spelled remembering wrong, you forgot the "em" just letting u know! keep on writingg!
yesdearmaybe chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
please please please please update
Care494 chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Oh my gosh I LOVE this fic. Please, Oh Please, tell me you have considered updating this fic! Pelase OH please! I will come here everyday if I have to and bug you to update if need be! We so need some Logan&Veronica LoVe right now!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
more please... and like, right now if you don't mind? lol. great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
elindsay524 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I just came across this story. It does not look like you updated in quite some time. I hope you plan on doing so. I like to see what happens next. It is a nice direction. A little different than others I have read.
PhoenixRose chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE YOU UPDATED BUT PLEASE I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS
wantingchino chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
I like it. I want more. But I dont get how Veronica, Shelly, and Ray wouldnt notice. I mean, they see him in mags all the time!
orangeangel chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
wow, this is the first veronica mars fic that i have read and i love it! its amazing, please update soon. thank you
Melissa chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
i totally think u should continue ur story. its so awesome and i bet alot of ppl would love it! i kno i do
Orphelia-Rose chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Wow! This is such a good fic! I am really loving it, you have written it so well; I am enjoying getting to know Veronica and Logan again. And now that they have both 'remet' each other..I am DYING to find out what happens next...!

~ -,-
hjeuy chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
Please write more...This is so good I am sitting on the edge on my seat waiting for more
finding neverland chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hi,

I really li8ke your story. I am a new writer on FF...Hopefully you will update soon!:-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »