Reviews for Pastry
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
that was HILARIOUS! I think my favorite part was Daniel's "Bite me."
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Now this was PERFECT :o))

Love the whole thing! :o)
Katetanic chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMG! I think I will die of laughter, my dear!

Sooooo funny! I love it! Teal'c eyebrows were hilarious.

And the scary part is...I can see Sam doing this. O.o LOL

Well done!
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Now that's an enjoyable little read and a devilish little thought.

Thanks, Jen
aimoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this story makes me feel indecently happy. the characterizations are wonderfully done.
polomare chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
SO very funny! I love how strongly you were able to identify Teal'c & Daniel's character traits with just a few observations. There's no mistaking *those* eyebrows or Daniel in an academic haze!

Well done . . . AND did I mention, funny? :D
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Teehee, that was deliciously naughty :D
prosopopoiia chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
ROFL! That was hilarious! The scary part is that you can easily imagine Sam doing that to Danny.
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I'm dying laughing over this one. Oh, man. *wipes tear* Your descriptions of Teal'c's eyebrows...PRICELESS! I'm trying desperately not to wake the house up with my laughter, but it's proving...to be...difficult...

Bite me...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, man. I needed that. Finals tend to induce insanity, don't you agree?
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
lol!
spidermonkee93 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh poor Daniel. I can just see them doing that to him. I feel really sorry for Teal'c since he was caught in the middle, too. Nice job!
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
OMFG! I haven't laughed that hard in SO long! I've got tears running down my face! You got the characterizations just right down to Teal'c and his eyebrow movements. I'd even thought Sam was joking until Jack's proud thoughts about his knees holding up to the strain . . .ROTFL!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh, this is just too darn funny. I giggled hysterically at the whole Sam-Daniel interchange.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
ROTFLOL oh my GOSH! hysterical! LOVED IT!
MissRosenberg chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Lol, why would sam and jack have sex on daniels table? lol...i could see why vala and daniel would BUT why sam and jack lol