Reviews for A tale about friendship
Good Queen Vold chapter 31 . 8/5/2005
There are hardly any stories about Dwarves. This is a welcome change!
Soledad chapter 14 . 6/21/2005
Petty Dwarves! You've brought Petty Dwarves into the story! That's great. I can't wait to see what part they're going to play later.
Soledad chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
*shudders* Nasty people, those Orcs, indeed.

However, I found the little detail that the children instinctively tried to tear on their nonexistent beards in Dwarf-fashion very cute.
Soledad chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
Oh, now they're going to war!
Soledad chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
So, he taught her Khuzdul? That's a rare sign of friendship, indeed.
Soledad chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
I like your Melian. She has a strong backbone.
Soledad chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
So, friendship is even stronger than a dragon's curse? That's comforting to know. :)
Soledad chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
Huh! You had me there for a moment! I almost believed you'd really give uns a half-dragon character. I should have known you better. My apologies.

Anyway, it's an interesting curse you've come up with. Most people, apparently, don't even need to be cursed to behave like that. *g*
Soledad chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
You shouldn't be worried about Mary Sues. Not all OFCs are Mary Sues, and yours certainly doesn't look like one.

I find it interesting that in peacetime young people who've never experienced war think that Orcs would be a mere myth.
Soledad chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Hm. It sounds as if you're going to tell us a truly frightening tale.
Soledad chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Well. It took me some time, but as you can see, I've finally arrived. It's so good to see a Dwarf story again - they are much too rare. And I like the idea of a Dwarf story taking place in Dale... well, more or less. Stories about Dale are even less frequent than Dwarf stories in general. And making a healer your lead character is an interesting POV.