Reviews for Flying Sparks
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
But despite the ending, you had a wonderful story and the couple was beautifully written. I like your way of writing Gaara as uke and Sasuke as the sweet and slightly horny seme. Honestly Gaara is such and uber-uke... And I love it!
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Like most of the reviewers, I don't like the way you left this story. Things were finally looking up for gaara, and even as a pessimist I was expecting a happy ending. This was a dissapointment and a waste of time. If you can't end a story right don't write one at all .I know that sounds harsh but if people just smile in Your face your whole life and say everything you do is perfect, you will never get anywhere in life. And this story proves that theory perfectly.
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Like most of the other reviewers, I don't like the way you left this story. Things were finally looking up for Gaara and even as a pessimist I was expecting a happy ending. This was a dissapointment and waste of time. If you can't end a story right don't write one at all. I know that sounds harsh, but if everyone in your life smiles in your face and tells you everything you do is perfect, you'll never get anywhere. And this story proves that theory perfectly.
KnightOfHana chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
I'm straight reading yaoi...I gave it a chance and you didn't let me down...I'm still straight
Who.What.Lemni chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Aww hun, why'd you quit updating? I know it's been a while but I love this story lots. For what it's worth I still kinda want you to update.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
will you updating this story...? I'll look forward for the next chapter XD
blackheartoflove.cl chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Can u please continue if you can
itachi girl88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Please continue this story... its cute
e chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Face twitching into a smile humans out side the family would call a frown.
e chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
One raised eye brow before just accepting the scene above. It is what it is. What happens next.
e chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Congradulations
e chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Hmm. Narrows eyes at text. Expects more in next chapter. Face neutral.
e chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Hmn.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Continue I have to see where your going with this. I'll be extremely impressed if you pull this off.