Reviews for The Lines between Us
Zanatana chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This was an extremely passable fic! It was wonderful! You did a great job of the complicated relationship between Priss and Sylia. It was sad..I hoped they would end up together. The song/poetry was wonderful too. This story moved me. Great Job!
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Damn! This is how I wish I could write.

Very well done, and very plausable as well. It is sad to see they couldn't at least become friends by the end, but then that's what makes it so believable.
SilentAngel chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great story! It's been awhile since I've read anything to do with the original BGC, but reading this story motivates me to start looking at it again.
shane chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Congrats! You managed to get the undercurrents in the Priss/Sylia relationship dead on... any chance of some more BGC suff?
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Okay, for a a first try this was pretty good. I myself am an amateur writer and am trying to write a BGC story. This, however, is better than even the experimental story I'm working with. You have some real talent. I look forward to what you write next. I'll place you on alert and keep my eyes open.

Bye for now!

Vampwriter, Logging Out!
Raging Raion chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
First, loved your song you composed. Two... even though I'm not a big fan of the original BCG, I did like this fic and just like the rest of your work. It left me speechless. I wish my BGC fic would do that to others. But then again, that was a x-over based from paper I did 3 years ago. Anyway, awesome fic. I can't BELIEVE no hardly ever reviews such grand work as yours. It... burns my ASS that no one will... you're good damn it! And I hope that others will see that and give you at least ONE freak'n review. Rock on!

Raging Lion