Reviews for The Second War Begins
123234543 chapter 28 . 2/24/2013
Is that the end? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story!
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 28 . 12/14/2009
your evil!1 PURE EVIL! how can you leave the story off like that? can't wait for the next chapter...i know you haven't written in a long times...but i enjoyed it! got me hooked!
David Fishwick chapter 28 . 9/14/2008
Nice idea and please update soon thanks.
munchnzoey chapter 28 . 3/8/2008
great story!
Altariel4 chapter 28 . 6/13/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!

I usually hate these whining reviews, but I'm crushed to see that this is as far as I get to read! :(
Xurtan chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Er, so what, exactly, is the problem with just killing Kreacher? *ponder* Can't get rid of him, nor is it ideal to keep him...
shellsboy24 chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
shellsboy24 chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
shellsboy24 chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
BlueSea14 chapter 28 . 3/31/2007
This was really really good! I liked this a lot! I can't wait until you update!

YOu really captured the essence of the characters well! I like how Dumbledore isn't portrayed as a meddling old man, but rather as a helpful perosn. ANd I am a crazy Remus/Tonks worshipper! :) Ang Harry/Ginny, too. ;) I loved this! I really can't wait until you write more!
AcceleratedGlass chapter 28 . 1/3/2007
good story so far update soon
MissLizzymizzy chapter 28 . 12/10/2006
Dear OHISee,

I love your story "The Second War Begins". The last chapter was so cute in my mind. Now onto the important business. It has come to my attention that you have not updated in quite awhile. Your story is a good one and it would be a shame for you to throw that in the trash. Give you story some time and effort. Right now it is Dec 2006 and you have not updated since July 2006. PLease update soon. Don't give up. The journey to finish the story is only half the fun. Seeing your story finish will make yourself proud of yourself. Your a great author in my mind. Keep up the good work and update in the upcoming weeks ahead of us.

Your fan,

Misslizzymizzy

P.S. Happy Hoildays
FaithInLove chapter 28 . 12/3/2006
Please don't give up on this NOW! This story is to good for that. I loved this last fluffy chapter. Give us more! I want to know what's going to happen next! Keep it up!

Best wishes,

Faith
Horsegirl93 chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
Dueler312 chapter 28 . 10/14/2006
Hey, this is a good story. Update it as soon as you can. I want to see what happens with Harry and Ginny.