Reviews for Remember to Eat Your Fruits and Veggies
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Just don't read this while drinking anything, I nearly choked at that cucumber part
Shizaki Kuro chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh dear dragon of Ra this was great! I couldnt stop laughing!
Thanks for writing!
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was the best thing I have ever stumbled upon. That's not to say I don't like Prideshipping, but this was the first actual fic I've read for them. Wonderful and totally hilarious. I now need MORE! XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh my! They really can't take you anywhere! ;)
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wow this was hilarious! I've never read something so deceptively innocent before xD

I loved Seto' hole reaction to Yami' little game. The fact that he was being subconsciously submissive was just to cute/amusing for words!

Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed reading this :D
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
*dies laughing her pants off...but she'd rather Kaiba's pants off, which she's sure Yami will assist in the process*
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
rofl XD I feel sorry for Mokuba and Noa being in public with those two behaving like that lol but all in all this is brilliantly funny.
JollyBigSis chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
OMG! This was side-splitting funny and I PMSL! Yami can be such a perv and certainly knows how to manipulate his lover!

Poor Kaiba! His inability to back down from a challenge or refusing Yami's orders, has caused him a great deal of embarassment and aggravation! It was amusing to see the stoic CEO behave so immature and inane! And what's with the crazy imagination! *snickers*

The little banter between the couple had me in stitches as the innocent and oblivious Kaiba juniors go about their shopping! Sugary cereals...yummy! Btw, why do I get the feeling Mokuba is the only sane one in this story! Lol!

Thanks for sharing...next!
Once Upon A Bloody Sunday chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Sexy story. Personal favorite moment had to be the carrot confrontation.
xxBellatrix chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Heyy, I adore your stories!

I'm currently in the middle of chapter 5 in "The Cost of Doing Business", when I figured that it would probably be a good idea to read your earlier stories, since you keep referencing them.

I can't wait to read the rest, this one was so cute!

I give it a ten. Was it your first ever?
Lil Cholita chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Simple. Funny. Amazing.

This was really good written and hilarious. xD
IsabelCortez chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
ROFL! Oh man, that's great! Going on my C2!

Oh, and as for that Yu-Gi-Oh! cereal, yea, save your money, nasty stuff. Xp.
Shadow over Egypt chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I heard they released that cereal - never had it myself, but was confronted with it by a cousin. He took great pleasure in shoving it in my face and crying out about 'the horrors!' or something... (Also, it's supposed to taste pretty nasty.)

...You meet some odd people in supermarkets, doing and discussing some frankly quite weird stuff, so I think Yami and Seto and their little fruit n' veggies game would fit right in.

...Very amusing one-shot. (I think I'd be following Mokuba and Noa's reaction if I caught my sibling and his significant other like that, too.)
scarlet wax petal chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was so damned hilarious! This is surely going into my Favorites list!
Sapphireluva chapter 1 . 2/17/2006