Reviews for Sealed Promise
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
oh it was so beautiful i think i'm going to cry! (wipes tears away, sniffling)...seriously though that was very good.
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
aww that was so sweet

and the ending was funny to xD
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
So I guess this is Ban's idea of "seduction", ne? _~ Ha ha! I can totally picture it! _~

Totally cute fic! Loved it! Look forward to reading more of your fics!
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
LOL love the ending Great story.
Sohma Memi chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
WOW! AWSOME! Lame-o about the car xD hahaahahahah, I loved it .~ Keep writing!
Roku chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Nice story you have there, Maliky.

I like the opening scene where Ban's yelling at the humming Ginji _

I think the personality of Ban n Ginji in your story stick to the original chara (other than there's love in the air, hehehe). It's a rare thing in fanfictions. I mean, characters in most of the fanfics I've read have different personality from the original. But yours not and I like it.

I enjoy reading it. Make more Ban/Ginji story, ne?

But I was expecting Ginji loves Ban more than Ban loves Ginji, hohoho _~
foxx-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
aw that was incredibly cute, and i loved it, that was awesome! agh i'm rambling -sweatdrop- anyway nice mentioning of the duos ever continueing problem with the law taking their wheels -thumbs up-
ForsakenOn chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Aw... such a sweet one between Ban and Ginji. And the way you ended it...perfect. _
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Kousuke chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
it was good but you should have made it longer and more detailed _~

It was still great thouigh
Lady Lemonade chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
*Salutes you, and then dies from the over-bearing cuteness* ...*Faves* ...*Really likes this story*
Dahlia's Note chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Oh wow ! That was really good!_ Please comtinue this!
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was really good. I absolutely LOVE the way Ginji was acting in this it was cute and funny.
Mouse chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Very cute story. I liked the cheerful mix of humor and shounen-ai. Keep writing in this style, it suits you well.
Aya-Katsera chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw, so cute! /sque/

Loved, loved it. They're so clumsy and childish sometimes... I could EAT them. Rawr.

Anyway... I like your style, simple and enjoyable, write more, ne?