Reviews for Just Harry
Darlarose17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
update or write sequel, please...
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
wow. this story is strong
allisonabcde12345 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Loved it, love hnow Harry actually died, I read too many sap stories to ever find one like this. I think this is only the second story I have read where he actually dies. Even if it a oneshot.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
*WAILS*! ! ! ! ! HARRY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! *CRIES*! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO! ! ! ! ! ! it is very very nicely wonderful, and terribly depressing, although I wonder how the Death Eaters got through the blood wards.

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
MadamShinigami chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Oh my god you can't kill him, he will be found and everyhing will eventually be fine.
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is showing some promise! Can you tell me what the pairings are or are they all, hush-hush?

Smile! _

~Ireina
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
so is there a sequel or somethin g that follows this up? whatevr happened to harry?
blue artemis chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh, I like the way that started. Please continue it.
the teddy of death chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I wnat to know what happend with Harry so pleas update!
InMemoryOfJohn chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
i like it it is very sad
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was gruesome but simply fantastic. In the end, Harry is nothing more than a boy who wants to be loved. He's just Harry. Great title, great story.
Da Yeti chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Its evil, its nasty, its devious...its good.

Short and sweet.
slashslut chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
ghastly. simply ghastly. very well-written and moving.
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
OMG, that's so sad! Slightly gross, but I can't wait for the rest! *hands over keybord* Get trying!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
well... I think this story is somewhat different from the other ones Ive read...

*random people shouting from behind* No! Harry cant be dead, that is impossible!

*turns around to face the people* WE dont know that yet, but Im sure Tangerine will tell us in the future chapters, if he really is dead!

*nothin but silense is heard* well that was easier than I thought itd be... well keep updating the grate storylines