Reviews for Just Harry
seldombites chapter 1 . 5/13
It's very good for the opening of a longer story. As a stand-alone, it is confusing and feels incomplete.
TheEndearing chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I hope you will write more for this. There are so many questions left unanswered. Where is Harry, dead or alive, where is his body? I would like to see the Weasley children's reactions. It would also be interesting to see Snape's reaction to all of this. The summery talks about the Dursley's hate of Harry, but the story does not mention it at all, I would like to see how that played into their deaths and whatever happened. This is a great chapter, and the story is incredibly interesting, if it was pursued more.
Darlarose17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
update or write sequel, please...
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
wow. this story is strong
allisonabcde12345 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Loved it, love hnow Harry actually died, I read too many sap stories to ever find one like this. I think this is only the second story I have read where he actually dies. Even if it a oneshot.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
*WAILS*! ! ! ! ! HARRY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! *CRIES*! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO! ! ! ! ! ! it is very very nicely wonderful, and terribly depressing, although I wonder how the Death Eaters got through the blood wards.

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
MadamShinigami chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Oh my god you can't kill him, he will be found and everyhing will eventually be fine.
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is showing some promise! Can you tell me what the pairings are or are they all, hush-hush?

Smile! _

~Ireina
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
so is there a sequel or somethin g that follows this up? whatevr happened to harry?
blue artemis chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh, I like the way that started. Please continue it.
the teddy of death chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I wnat to know what happend with Harry so pleas update!
FanofAllThingsHP chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
i like it it is very sad
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was gruesome but simply fantastic. In the end, Harry is nothing more than a boy who wants to be loved. He's just Harry. Great title, great story.
Da Yeti chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Its evil, its nasty, its devious...its good.

Short and sweet.
slashslut chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
ghastly. simply ghastly. very well-written and moving.