Reviews for Always Together
This is awsome
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
Great story.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
Lol. That was really good. I enjoyed the humor. It was very close to the jokes in both of the shows. Great job!
X Piastol X chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This story kicks ash! I love it, and I didn't even finish. D
Skyline13 chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
i liked this story! it was awsome! and, it would be so cool if they had something like that as an epasode(sp?), you know, how they have the whole timmyjimmy thing, well they should have a dannytimmy thing. anyway, keep up the good work!
alicat54 chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
funny really funny
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This is actually pretty cool. I find this to be one of the best crossover stories I've ever read. It's much better than I expected. And I guess you could say that I owe it to "Always Together" that I became a fan of The Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom at all. Thanks.
kdm13 chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
Cookies, cookies, cookies! Me like cookies! And I'm all hyper because I'm tired, if that makes any sence.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
YAYS! i like it! it's FUNNY! yays!
CollegeGirl4 chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
That was a good story! Please write more Danny Phantom stories! Ashleigh.
GhostAnn chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
That was cute! hay maby you could do a sequal! just a sugestion but when ever I sugest that to people wich I may have done only 3 times if it wern't for the fact 2 sed they wouldn't most say they wount. Ya that made since! Any way grate story now I'll go read more storys! Yay!
PhantomAngela chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
Oh I love this story so much. I hope you right a sequel.
juilia chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I absolutly loved it! I think you should write a sequal to it!