Reviews for Segue
fullhans1 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Good chapters.
Mike3207 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
From a work in progress to a bit of progress and a best friend. That and terms of forgiveness. Things seem to be on a good track.
Mike3207 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I stood up and cheered when Cordelia staked Spike. I think it was for the best.
Mike3207 chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
A very good story. I look forward to the next update.
Tiky3000 chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
This is Glorious!
Anna chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Super depressed that I finished this chapter and don't have any more of your amazing story to read! :( It has definitely become one of my new favorites, so I hope you don't abandon it. Lord knows I've fallen in love with enough unfinished ones over the years, and I'd hate to add yours to the list. You just get the characters all so well that sometimes I forget the show didn't actually happen this way...although, maybe it should have! Okay, scratch that...it totally should have! This last chapter was especially phenomenal, and I can't wait to see where you'll take the whole Dawn fiasco plus the Xan and Cordy will they/won't they dynamic next!
Anna chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Wow! So, I just started reading your story last night and, I gotta say, it's totally incredible! I love the way you've incorporated Cordelia into the Season Five storyline so seamlessly... it actually makes me wish the plot would have gone like this instead of the way Joss and co. wrote it. While Anya is definitely one of the funniest characters on the show, I never thought she was right for Xander and wished that Cordy could have stayed on Buffy, but never knew how it would work. Your story makes me think it actually could have happened, though! It's like she gets all that great experience and development of being with A.I. and becoming a Seer, but then gets to bring that growth and badassery (is that even a word?) back to Sunnydale! It's just great. Anyway, I really, really really love this story and can't wait to finish the rest. I just felt compelled to stop midway through to give you a big thumbs up on your fabulous writing and characterization. A
Alkeni chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Another interesting chapter - a very nice bit at the end too.
eveelyn chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Love this story so much! It's definitely one of the best I've read in a long time. You just get the characters so well and the dialogue sounds exactly like the show. I hope you write more soon and thanks for everything you've written already.
hollyK chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Not to sound pushy, but I really hope you continue this story because it is BEYOND good! The character voices are spot on, which is rare to find in buffy fic, and you do an amazing job of making each character sympathetic and likable instead of bashing some of them into the ground while canonizing others (which seems like this fandom's favorite pastime, but whatever)... I also love the way you've been building the story slowly instead of throwing everything at us all at once. You totally capture the feel and the speak of the show, only the way I wish it had turned out instead of what we actually got. While I always liked Anya, I feel like she's a thinly veiled Cordelia replacement with added social incompetence in place of straight out bitchiness. I'd have much preferred Cordy to stay in the buffy cast, so this story really is a dream come true!

Hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Starway Man chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Another great chapter, and I liked your adaptation to the end of this s5 episode. I liked how you had Dawn find out the truth, it was certainly less traumatic than what we saw on the show, when Spike helped her find out she was the Key. Dawn trusting Cordelia more than anyone else was a nice touch, and poor old Drusilla! Almost getting brain-sucked musta hurt. I noticed you've been building up the theme of Glory's minions starting to have rebellious thoughts, and I look forward to seeing where you'll go with that in later chapters. Hope you update soon!
mindysaurus rex chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
I am dying for Xander & Cordelia to finally get back together!
Quathis chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
So Dawn finds out and freaks out, despite assurances, and ends up starting a mini-clash in the streets. Good descriptions of how the fight went and the thought process people went through in this. Until next time.
highlander348 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
I was confused about something. Are Xander and Cordy back together yet? Please help!