Reviews for Give You Back
chimerical chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Your descriptions are breath-taking and unbearably hot... I can't wait for a continuation.
RyokoYuuki chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
no! ADD MORE! YOU HAVE TO MAJOR CLIFFY! *goes insane*
Kitty Meow chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
omigosh...wah...such an amazing first chapter XD Very very impressive start to a certainly equally impressive story. You've done a wonderful job of intertwining the characters and adding just enough intrigue to spark the interest of the reader w/o causing confusion The cliffhanger the end is oh so very nice (tho very VERY ebil XP) I hope you update w/ the next chappie soon!
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This seems to be one of the most awesome ever so far.
dark mousy chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
"His glossy blue-black hair was very messy but somehow managed to frame his ivory-white face in all casual elegance." that line is describing amoto, right?

and then there's this line."Amoto called out, kicking off his shoes as he entered the sprawling mansion. The blonde raced down the long hallway into the dining room."

what confuses me is the hair color mentioned in both lines.

this story is interesting though. i'd like to see where it goes. update soon. _
Sentai chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
OMG! O Teh awsomeness! *Adds to favourties* _ Is there any charater deaths in here? o_O
koolanimefreek chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
OMG! Did Naruto forget Sasuke? And why did he marry Hinata if he made that promise to Sasuke? And what about Amoto? And what has Sasuke been doing for the last 10 years? This fic is fantastic! Plz UPDATE SON! o Ja!
darkangel chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
omg, dazz just...way too depressing. *sob* FUCK HINATA. get sasuke and naruto together again.

PLEASE?
deram cast chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
hooly hell... that all i can said.. I really though that naruto move on and married Hinata... man this is interesting, i can see the sotry will go more interesting.. keep up the good work
bhodi li chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
well, i have to agree that was mean to leave the chatper hanging like that but that's what a good cliffie is..*sigh* leave the audience clamoring for more. I don't think Amoto is Hinata's and Naruto's cuz the way the kid acts is more like Naruto's and Sasuke's. Did Naruto get taken advantage of by Hinata? that would be a sneaky Hinata. I hope Naruto doesn't remember Sasuke immediately cuz then Sasuke will just have to work really hard to get him back...hehehe...but it really doesn't matter either way cuz it's been TEN YEARS! Great Job! I love reading your other fics, too.
Mithros chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
aww... is sasuke a missing nin then? aww thats mean! leave hinata to her happiness shes theonly female character in naruto that i actually like! and sure naruto promised but sasuke screwed up and should leave him to it! ahwell your story! and aw amato is so cute! please update soon! sasuke wont be pleased to know naruto forgot him
Naaja chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
HE FORGOT?

he ACTUALLY forget or is it because the robes? what'll happen to Amoto if sasuke managed to get naruto back?

update..? please..?
sasuke-miko chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
WAH! I want to know what happens! You're soo mean, leaving me hanging there! J/K! I don't think you're mean, but please do update soon! I love your story, so keep up the good work! PEACE!
hatterofspades chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Now, I don't review fics that often nowadays, so by me reviewing this means that I really think that this fic is extremely well done. I love the plot-line so far! The characterizations are wonderfully done, and you have a lot of detail. I like the fact that Naruto doesn't exactly remember who Sasuke is; it creates a huge plot-twist. More angst! Anyway, great job so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more soon!
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139