Reviews for Give You Back
My heart bleeds
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
i LIKE Naruhina
But I live for Sasunaru
So I'm kind of just chanting
'SASUNARU KISS KISS KISS KISS' while reading
airisiyris chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
ps. i love amoto. really did. and he was sasukes redemption. i wud do what did after his death and i agree with narutos decision in using the jutsu. but still, i want that happy sasunaru ending. lol
airisiyris chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
i wished u continued this in ur real style so that i cud cry more but at the same time, im really grateful that u gave as an ending instead of leaving it hanging. i think it's cruel and really sad that only naruto cud remember now how their relationship really once was. coz despite how crazy and insane and obssessed and destructice their love was, it was still love. and i know they both made mistakes but i still wanted them to end up together.
i cud not disagree with the ending because i think u gave the correct ending (if theres such thing as correct or right ending). but having a correct ending and wanting it are diff matters. lol. im a sucker of happy endings on narusasu. still, thank u for this great drama! u have great style in writing too. best of luck!
airisiyris chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
sht. this is actually painful. i dunno if amoto is supposed to be sasuke's redemption hir or sth but ouch. if i were sasuke, considering the insanity of uchihas when it comes to love, i wud kill myself rather than having this kind of pain.
Arw165 chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
Oh man, I had no idea how would you pull it off, but I still hoped for happy ending for SasuNaru. Even though I was never on Sasuke's side in 99%, I mean - he left Naruto, chose revenge over him. Using forbidden jutsu on Sasuke is so ironic, so sad. Was Naruto really happy in the end? And even if he appreciated Hinata's care for the last 10-12 years, I wouldn't be able to forgive her that easily for erasing so important part of my life.
Thanks for sharing the ending with us, although you made me cry.
Seyuki Arkane chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
Thank you for sharing your story, that one is amazing and really sad in the same time and I like it !
Thanks again,
See ya !
Seyu'
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
this had a lot of potential in the beginning...and i actually enjoyed it at first. However your ending was unsettling to me.
crinklescofftrip chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
It's a shame that you didn't write out those scenes described at the beginning of the summery. They really sounded like they would have been great. I respect that you didn't though. Thank you for sharing the ending. God, would it have made me cry back in the day.

Well, it's been fun walking down memory lane with this story. I can't believe how much time has past. But those were certainly some amazing times, reveling in the fanfiction world. Cheers to you for being a part of mine!
crinklescofftrip chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I'm so glad that you decided to come back and finish this story. I read so many great fics back when I was in my Naruto fandom hayday-during the Great Fill Era before the time skip, lol. This was one of the stories that stuck with me in the back of my mind. I am now SO excited to go through and read it as a completed work! Rereading just this chapter was a lovely experience. The intensity in the opening hook and the final scene from Sasuke's perspective was just like I remembered it.

And frankly, thank you for coming back to this story. I'd been playing with the idea of going back to finish what I started with my old KisaIta fics for a couple of years, which I am in the process of doing now. I think that seeing the notifications from your new installments here played a big part in giving me the confidence to do it. So really, thank you.
fairyninja73 chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
this story is so heartbreaking
who r u to write smth like this? don't take this the wrong way i loved the story but sheesh the amount of angst in all this is sooo much
my otp is sasunaru n to read this was so damn sad
when sasuke came back n naruto not remembering him was like... i was tearing up...
ugh i do not like hinata...
well amoto dying was sucky n real sad... n sasuke n ino? did not really expect that
haha sei n hamono wonderful
thanx for the story :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
That was cute. I had expected for Naruto and Sasuke to get back together but I can see how loyal Naruto was to Hinata even when he remembers his past with Sasuke. This story was good I liked it. Five thumbs up from me!
TSUL chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
I feel so sorry for Sasuke, and Naruto. Both of them ended up living a lie, leaving their broken hearts frozen in time.
FaithSuteki chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
I'm not usually keen on reading SasuNaru but the concept of this story was very interesting, until... Sorry to say, it went downhill on the last chapter (the conclusion to the Naruto and Sasuke aspect).
SasukeLove chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
This was so heartbreaking...oh my lord. I feel horrible for Sasuke and for Naruto, they never had their second chance.
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »